chapter 9

Zayns pov

Niall wants to play a game fine. "Fine you don't tell us we tell our parents you smoke" i say. "You wouldn't dare! Even if you would I can tell them about that girl you met in the caffee. As for louis i will tell them about you and harry!" He says.

"Liam can you leave us for a moment? I get you when we are done talking with our brother" louis says. Liam nods and walks away.

Louis turns to Niall. "If you don't help us i will tell liam about how much you're in love with him!" Louis threateneds Niall. Niall has a small smile on his face. Why is he smiling?

"Finally! Jesus christ that took you long enough to realize that! Okay what do you need my help with?" He asks. That is all it had to take? Threatening with liam?

"How do i tell our parents? How do i tell them i am gay? Without being a big disappointment" louis asks. "Without being a disappointment? Take a break Louis. Everything we do is a disappointment. You don't study right now is a disappointment. Zayn painting walls is a disappointment. My birth was one big disappointment" he says.

Niall has a point to be honest. "Can liam come back now?" We nod and he comes back. "So you wanna tell them? Or let them find out?" Niall asks Louis. "I dont know what will make them less mad or angry or homophobic?"

It is true too. Our father is very homophobic and well Niall is gay and he came out to us. Maybe that is why father hates him so much. "Not a change that is happening" niall says.

Nialls pov

So my coming out was a mess. I asked for the pepper and i said: oh also i am gay. I never saw my parents this mad at me. That is when the abuse started. In order to protect Louis i don't think he should tell our parents.

"What do you think Niall?" Louis asks. "You shouldn't tell at all. That is what i think. Or posion our parents and you'll be king" i say. "We are not poisoning our parents" zayn says. "Dang it! Than i can't help you or you want me to out you" I say.

"I mean soon as you told them they still ask me" louis says. "So you want me to out you?" I ask confused. "Yes. I mean than i can tell them the truth" i will be in deep deep trouble. As in it might not be just hitting and kicking. It scares me. "No" i say. "Really? Something you wanna do for a long time and now you say no?" Louis asks a bit angry.

"You have no clue do you?" I ask. I feel tears. "You promised not to hurt me and you did. I really wanna help you louis! I really do but it is up to you to tell them. Besides i get in trouble and i don't feel like getting in trouble again" i say.

"Our parents promised me to never hurt me when i was 4 and not even 1 week later they just told me how they didn't want me! How i should be more like my brothers and pay more attention at school" i almost yell at him. "Everything i say or don't say isn't good enough. The only people i can trust are my friends and Liam is a part of that since i was 13. Father will think i made you gay! So you tell them! If you don't fine but then i will tomorrow at dinner" i say.

"Niall why are you crying?" Zayn asks. I whipe away my tears and shake it off. "No i am not. You cry! Shut up" i say annoyed. "Niall whats wrong?" Zayn asks. "Nothing okay?" 2 weeks ago my father had made some friend. That friend has a son and now father wants me to marry him.

I don't wanna get married yet and definitely not to that pig. I saw him that day and you can say whatever you want but we aee nkt that spoiled. Well i am not spoiled at all but him?! Gross!