chapter 11

Louis pov

Niall walked away and my father is mad. "Niall didn't do this to me! I am born like this. It isn't his fault!" I tell father.

"And to be honest. Niall is way smarter then anyone here! He never saw me kissing. We just set that whole thing up so i can come out! I came with the idea. He just knew! He is 1 of the 2 best brothers i can have! Yes he does everything his way but he tried a long time to please everyone and he wasn't good enough so he just stopped caring! I am not going to school today!"

I grab my breakfast and walk to the kitchen. I feel a lot of fear suddenly come in my body. Harry hugs me. "I came out" i say a bit proud but not as much as i thought i would be. "I am proud of you" harry says. "So am i!" Zayn says.

We hear the front door open and we go to there. It is Niall with his friends. "So we are skipping school zayn wanna come?" Niall asks zayn. "Only if Louis can come too" zayn says. He looks at his friends and they nod. "Fine. But if you dare to say something mean and stupid i will leave you alone!" Niall warns us.

"You're still mad at me aren't you?" I ask. "Yes. Yes louis i am!" He says. He walks to the garden and i look at his friends. "How can we help him from stop hurting himself?" I ask them. "Lets start with keeping away everything sharp or burning away from him. How do you know?" Ash asks. "We found out" zayn says.

Niall comes back with liam. "Lets go!" Niall says. "Can Harry come?" I ask. They nod and i take harry with me. "Don't expact we won't do anything stupid" Niall says as we drive away.

We arrive at a beautiful place. We can see the whole city from up here. "Do you have it?" Niall asks excited. "I have the pot and the weed" ashton says. "Great news!" Connor says. "What? More weed?" Tristan asks. "Yeah!"

"We are not doing this!" I say. "Then you don't. We will! Besides you can use a little relaxation" niall says. "True" zayn says.

Nialls pov

We start and talk. Liam didn't take any yet. "I am in love with someone" i am high right now. "Really? Tell us!" Louis says. We are all high. "First liam and Harry take one too!" I say. They take some and get high too.

"I caught Harry and Louis having sex once!" We laugh. "When?" Louis asks as we lay in the grass. "I think it was a few months ago. Really gross. Our parents aren't holy" i say.

"We know. We know they hate you. But did they abuse you? Or do? We will kill them!" Louis asks. "They do but it's fine. I can live with it. When i am 18 i am running away and live in a small cabin adopt 2 kids cus 1 will feel lonely and i am gonna take care of them. It will be in the woods and i will change my last name and i am living the dream and not hell" i tell them.

"With who do you wanna live that dream?" Connor asks. "All of you. Including my brothers. I want nandos!" I say. We get to nandos.

"Hi i am Kayla and i will be your waitress what can i get you?" A girl with dark brown hair, glasses, very bright green eyes and i see Zayn staring. "Anything mostly chicken please" she nods and walks away.

"Mom is getting fat! I think she is pregnant!" I say with a smile. "You think?" Louis asks. "Well she throws up a lot, has been nice to me lately and she gets fat" i answer. "If you can name your brother of sister what would it be?" Tristan asks. "Rosa!" I say. Louis says that too! Zayn stares at kayla. "We are dead!" I say. "Whatever!" He says. We laugh and shake our heads. "I thought zayn doesn't do love!" I say.