chapter 17

Next day at school
Nialls pov

I arrived at school. I feel everyone watching and staring. I feel suddenly a lot of arms around me. First it scared me but then i realize who it are and i just hug back. They pull away and Connor gives me a punch in my stomach. I almost fall when Ash catches me. 

"Jeez you okay?" Michael asks. "Yeah i am fine. Back at school and i can smoke with my friends again!" I lie. I am not okay, i feel like throwing cus it hurts bad and i can't tell them that. Well i think they know cus Connor doesn't punch that hard. 

He is like a weak girl cus he doesn't want to hurt anyone. It is kinda cute but right now it did hurt. "Omg i am so sorry" he says helping me up. James and Brad walk to us. "Hey how are you?" Brad asks me. 

I have been gone for 6 months and they became nice? Since when? How? Why? They just leave me speechless. "W-when? when did become nice to us?" I ask more confused then ever. 

"Cafetaria?" Luke asks. We go and sit down. "We are sorry for what we said to you lads. We were just really jealous of your friendships and stuff. Can you forgive us?" James asks. "I think so" i say wondering what happened to me these past months. 

Connor's pov

I didn't mean to punch him that hard and i didn't even do that! "You stomach still hurts cus of me?" i ask. "No i am fine. Can we smoke? I need to catch up by about 6 months!" Niall says and we go outside. 

"I saw my sister yesterday for the first time" he says. He looks tired and scared. I know how he feels. I now life with tristan cus i couldn't live home anymore. It is really nice but i know what happened to Niall. I want him to tell us.

"You did? And?" Evie asks. We already met Rose but Evie didn't yet cus she couldn't go that. We talk and everyone goes to class. Niall stays and so will i. Tris looks worried at me but i nod. He nods and leaves us alone. 

"You don't have to stay strong for me Niall" i say and he breaks. He breaks in more then billion pieces. I hug him, i hug him tight cus he needs it more then anything in thing in this world. 

"Louis told us you can't talk to us cus of your dad or go to school cus of your dad. So you know if the lads ask what to answer but can you tell me the truth?" i ask him. 

He nods and to be honest it surprises me he wants to be honest to me. He doesn't want us to things so we don't worry. He grabs another cigarette, he offers me one but i turn down. "My parents made me marry someone, Daniel and i said no like we promised and they were pissed. I had to marry a rapist, he raped me-" before he can say anything i do grab a cigarette.

"Lighter?" i ask and he gives it to me. "Go on" i say and he chuckles a little. "He raped me, abused me and didn't let me eat. He told me i am fat and when he was gone i cut myself or burn myself. I couldn't get out my room and if i did and he found out he was so angry. 1 time he almost knew how to kill me. I wish he did that" He has tears running down his face. 

"Please Con, i know you won't tell anyone so please don't tell the rest of the group? I either wanna tell them myself or not at all. I trust you not telling anyone" he begs me. "Niall? Did i ever tell them one of our secrets?" He shakes his head. 

"Does garden lad know?" i ask and he nods. "I throw up a lot lately" he then says. "How come?" i ask. "Dave told me i could get pregnant but that is ridicules obviously" he says. 

"Come on!" I say. "Where too?" he asks. "The store. it is 2023 anything is possible these days" i say. "A lad can't get pregnant" he says. "Let's find out!" we go to the store.