chapter 14

Liams pov

I smell like shit, i look like shit and Niall wants to hug me now. "I wanna hurt myself Li" he says sobbing. "Please don't" i say.

"I won't" that other guy comes to us. "I am going to bed. Night Niall" he says. "Can i stay with you? He doesn't understand me so well as you" niall asks and i nod. We walk to my room and i take a quick shower and i change.

Niall is on my bed in my clothes which is kinda cute. Harry, louis and zayn walk right in. "I hate that asshole!" Harry says a bit angry. "We all do! Niall remember the thing about the woods you said?" Zayn asks. "We need to wait for that" Niall answers.

"We can still posion them after the baby is here" niall says. "No! That would be way to obvious" zayn says. They are really mad at them. I do get it but we can't kill the king and the queen.

"I got it. Would they pay if one of you gets kidnapped?" Niall asks. Okay niall has just turned into a pshyco. "I think most likely would be zayn at this point. Niall you are turning in a crazy mad man" i say. "I know but we are not actually kidnapping him. We bring him to a safe person. Daniel can help us set the thing up" niall says. "How he doesn't even know how to talk with people like me" i say.

"His parents are in the maffia. Yes our parents know" Niall says. Thats scary. Daniel walks in looking for someone. "Oh hey Niall. Other people" he says. I roll my eyes. "I was thinking and we can just embarre our parents by saying no at the alter" i see Niall smiling and he nods.

"We need your help" Niall then says. "Do i need to kidnapp or kill someone? Cus i only make my people do that" he says. "Well trick our parents with kidnapping Zayn"

Okay so Zayn never agreed to this. "Does he even agree to this all?" I ask. "Just a little. I wanna get back on them but i have no idea where to go and i can't stay with them" he says. "Do you have someone where you wanna spent some days with?" Niall asks. "I mean..." he says.

Zayns pov

I grab my phone and text Kayla.

Zayn: do you live on your own?

Kayla: that is a weird and somehow cute but also scary question... why do you wanna know?

Zayn: we wanna get back on our parents for something but i can't text you that all. Please?

Kayla: i do live alone come by tomorrow after school

Zayn: i will! See ya and I'll be there and explain it. My brothers are coming if you okay with that

Kayla: sure

I put away the phone and tell them i have a place to stay if we do this. They nod and niall gets a call. "Shit! What the hell happened?" He sounds really worried and scared. He hangs up and we look at him. "Con is in the hospital. He had cut himself to deep" niall is angry. Like really angry.