chapter 16

7 months later
Nialls pov

Daniel and i said no, i am being punished by marrying his brother. I can't see anyone or leave my room. I just wanna see my sister, i have been raped and abused these past 6 months. 

I don't even go to school and it scares me a lot. Dave is gone now, working for his parents. Everything hurts but i wanna see her, i wanna see Rose. I wanna see my baby sister.

I stand up and everything spins around. I walk to Louis room and hear a baby crying. I knock on the door and Louis opens the door. "Ni?" 

Louis is officially king  but he can't undo things my parents did. Like making me marry Dave. "Hey, can i come in?" I ask. 

"You look very skinny" he says as i sit down. "I didn't eat for the past month. I eat once a month" i say. "And it isn't much. How is my babysister or my friends" I ask. Zayn walks in with a girl, it's the from nandos, the day we were high. 

"Ni?" Zayn asks surprised. "Somebody please just kill me" i just say as i hold rose. "He needs help and get away from that weird man" she says. "I am planning that, Daniel is helping us" Louis says. 

Louis pov

Seeing Niall like this breaks me, all of us. He looks tired and under feed and he is hurting. "Hey lay down and sleep a little okay?" he nods and he falls asleep. 

"Our parents know don't they?" I ask a little angry. Father walks in my room and i look angry at him. "You know don't you?" i ask way more angry. "He deserves it! He is a little shit! Why is he even here?!" father asks.

"If Dave didn't leave in the coming week, i will tell the guards to arrest him and lock him up for life for raping and abusing my brother. I will do it cus now i am king" i tell him. 

"You can't undo my things. It was on the papers" father says laughing. "Yeah well, Zayns girlfriend is smarter then you think. We changed the papers, you never read those so i can" i say showing him the papers with a smirk. 

I have been waiting to do this. "Also from tomorrow on Niall will be joining us for eating, he will go back to school and he is allowed to see his friend and that includes liam. If someone hurts him again they will be locked away" I tell him. 

Father nods and walks out. Dave walks in and i am not giving him a week. Leave right now or  get arrested" i tell him. He looks at me confused. "I am your king now, leave my brother alone or face the things"  i tell him. 

"Fine" he says mad. I make the guards arrest him anyway and the weird thing is that niall sleeps through it all. 

Dinner
Nialls pov

Louis made me eat with them and had Dave locked up. Liam is eating with us. "Do you think you can go to school tomorrow?" Louis asks me with a smile. 

"I can try" i say softly. "You don't have too. You can just go home if you want. Liam and harry go to school too!" He says. I nod and i just can't eat anymore. I am full and i need to throw up.

I run to the bathroom and throw up bad. It is bad and it is really bad. I have been throwing up a lot lately. Probably cus i have been raped and abused a lot.

"You okay?" Liam asks me. "Yeah besides everything hurt and i feel like shit all the time. Besides all that i am okay" i say sarcastic. "I missed that Niall" he says with a smile. I brush my teeths and just sit down.

"Niall i really missed you around and mostly in the garden" he says and i lay my head on his shoulder. "I missed everything about being outside" i say. "We can take a walk later?" Liam asks me. "I'd like that" i say. We get up and take a little walk.