chapter 12

Zayns pov

Kayla comes back and we get our foods. "Now i know where i recognize you from?" She says with a beautiful smile. "What is it?" Niall asks. "The 3 of you are all a prince" she says. "Not outside the castle. Outside we are doing illegal shit and get away with it" Niall says. "Okay will you're all high. Have a nice dinner" she says kindly.

"Can i get your phone number?" I ask. The lads burst out laughing. She writes down her number and gives it to me.

"Don't let it be a fake number" i say. I put it in my phone and lay it away. She walks away and we eat.

After a while we get a bit more sober again and we go home. "So you really skipped school?" Father asks pissed. "We did. I don't lie" Louis says. "You're all grounded!" He says. "We can live with that"

We walk upstairs and we lay down in Nialls room. On the bed but still. Mother walks in. "Told you she starts to show off" niall says. Mother looks at her belly and nods. "You lads high?" She asks. "Not as much as before we came home" i say. "Shut up Zayn!" Nialls says hitting me. "What i was gonna say-" mother can't say anything cus Niall talks again.

"You came to say you're pregnant" he says. "Stop about that! I came to say that for dinner we are gonna order something cus you all made Harry high!" She says a little annoyed. I get a text and grab my phone.

Kayla: found your number too

Zayn: yay!

Kayla: still high?

Zayn: a little but i threw up so most of it is out my body. Wanna do something fun sometime?

Kayla: sounds fun! When do you have time

Zayn: i have plenty of time it is that i am grounded for skipping school so i don't know😂😅

Kayla: do your parents you took drugs?

Zayn: no that would make me grounded for the rest of my life and way beyond

Kayla: oh well. Text me when you can

Zayn: I'll ask my brother to help me escape

Kayla: niall?

Zayn: yeah

Kayla: okay text me!

I put away my phone and looks at mother. "Look we are giving away this child so suck it up" she says. Niall looks mad. "We can take care of it!" Louis says.

"Fine. I also was kidding about ordering, someone is coming for dinner and Niall you better be down there with us!" We look at Niall. "No i am not coming to meet Daniel again! He is a pain in my ass and a mean heartless person! I am not marrying him!" Niall says.

"You are and don't you dare disappointment us Niall!" Mother says sternly and angry. "Fine!" Niall just yells angry. Mother walks out and we look at him. "I need to get high very fast again!" He says. "Niall who is Daniel? Why do you need to marry him?" Louis asks. "He is 21 almost 22 and they want us to marry. We both don't feel like it" he says. "They really hate you" i say.

"Well at least i get a change to get that baby" niall says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "He is legally an adult so that means he can adopt a kid. If our parents don't want the baby i can ask him to adopt it. He doesn't have anything to do with it. It will be fully mine" he says.