chapter 19

When they get back home
Nialls pov

I start to read and my brother names is Greg. I grab my phone and look for him. A teacher is he. "Let's go!" I say. We drive to the school and i see a lad. He is teaching the kids. They're 6th graders.

"Who is the lad?" Liam asks. "Greg. Apparently i was stolen as baby and i got experimented and then the king and queen stole me. Not just me Z and Lou too" i explain. "Sounds like something they'd do" liam says.

Louis pov

I try to call Niall but i can't reach him. He doesn't answer his phone. Why does that lad have a phone? He never answers it! 

"Connor or Evie doesn't answer their phone either" tristan says. "What are they up to?" Zayn asks. "Let's go to my house" Tris says and we drive to his house. 

We see an enveloppe with private on it. We look at each other and look at each other. We open it and read things about us. I mean Niall, Zayn and me. Our parents stole us? 

My real parents are dead but we have a big brother Greg. The door opens and we hear them talking. I look behind me and i see a test, it is positive one and i have no idea what kind of test. 

Connor and the others walk in and they didn't see us yet. "So if i am pregnant, would that mean that Z and Lou can get pregnant too?" Niall asks. I swear that lad is crazy. 

They bump into us and Niall looks up. "Idiot you are sometimes" I say smiling.  "So my brother is pregnant" I ask him and he doesn't answer anymore. He just looks down. "We are getting a nephew or niece" Zayn says happily. 

"I don't know if i wanna keep it" Niall says. "Why not you want kids" i say. "Yeah but not now! I am 15 almost 16. I can't take care of a kid! I don't even know how to give it food!" he says. 

"You have 2 older brothers and Liam who can help you" Tristan says. "Besides you said it yourself, you don't wanna do an abortion" i say. "It's my body and my choice. Also i said i am not sure yet! I don't know what i want! I don't even know if i wanna end school! I do know 1 thing! That is that i hate my life and i just wanna be dead!" He tells us.

I look down. I really don't want that! I don't want him to think he is nothing worth cus he means the world to us all. "You don't get to say that" liam says. Niall looks at him confused.

"Look Niall i have been in love with you since i was 15 and that's why i care so much and i don't understand that you don't see how awsome you are! You deserve to live you deserve to be loved" liam tells and Niall just kisses him. I can tell Liam is surprised but also happy.