Chapter 1

Racing through the mafia halls, the brunette swiftly turned and was faced by two big oak doors. He did not hesitate to push himself through the guards and into his boss's office. 

"Mori-san, please let him go. He has nothing to do with this." 

Yanking the ginger by his hair, Mori, port mafia boss, smirked as he retorted. 

"You made this happen, Dazai-kun...I don't think you'll want to see your beloved die in front of your eyes right?" 

Dazai grit his teeth, he hated to be in this position. He mustered all his courage to look at Chuuya who's eyes were half lidded, blood was flowing down his forehead, his lip busted. 

Mori gave a quick kick to the Chuuya's stomach, making the ginger grunt and double over as he coughed out more blood onto the already blood stained carpet. Dazai's eyes widened as he clenched his fist, his nails digging into his palm. Mori, noticing that, his smirk became bigger.

"I want him recruited into the mafia immediately, understood?" 

The brunette could only nod reluctantly. 

The port mafia boss let go of Chuuya's hair, allowing the ginger to collapse onto the floor with a thud. "Good, get him out of here." With that, the raven haired walked out of the room. 

The brunette ran forward to the ginger, pulling him into his arms. Dazai could feel the faint pulse from Chuuya and bit his lip. 

"I'm sorry Chuuya...I'll make it right."