Chapter 16

The door was forcefully broken off its hinges. The ginger glanced at the door, tears already rolling down his cheeks uncontrollably.

A familiar raven haired quickly went in, followed by the ADA members.

The first one to check on Chuuya was a close friend which he was trying to call initially.

"Deep breaths Chuuya. We can save him." The russain stood up, slamming the box cover up, covering the shocking thing in before the other's saw it."

Quickly taking over the brunette, Yasano wanted to check the wound but her eyes widened when she saw that the ginger wasn't letting go. Instead, he was glaring at her with hatred. She was taken back slightly but she composed herself.

She gently took Chuuya's hand in hers. However, the blonde quickly pulled the purple haired lady away.

It was just in time as a few strands of her hair got cut off, slowly falling to the ground. Yasano, wide eyed, slowly stood up, getting supported by Kunikida.

Fyodor, was grabbing Chuuya's arm tightly. He twisted it forcefully and the ginger winced and dropped the small dagger he was holding.

Like a switch, Chuuya's eyes diluted. The ginger quickly glanced anxiously at Yasano who decided not to dwell in what happened and quickly checked on the brunette.

Fyodor helped Chuuya up as he took the case of the kitchen island and helped the shaken ginger out of the apartment.

They all arrived at the ADA office, Yasano slamming the infamirary door close. Fukuzawa hastily arrived in front of the ginger.

"What happened?" His eyes glanced from the ginger to the raven haired beside him to the case in the taller's hands

The silver haired man's eyes narrowed as he pointed, "Did you find that in your apartment?"

Chuuya gulped as she avoided the other's gaze. Fyodor smiled, "No, this is mine. It contains confidential paperwork from my clients."

The president nodded as he checked in with the rest of the ADA members. Chuuya collapsed kntp the couch nearby with Fyodor looking worried at him.

"The mafia's onto us..." The ginger mumbled and Fyodor caught it.

The raven haired glanced at the box in his hands and his eyes narrowed, "I'll see what I can do."

He fished out his phone but the ginger stopped him. "Don't. Wait for Osamu to wake up first."

The russian bit his lip in hesitation but seeing Chuuya's fear, he nodded.

---

A few silent and uncomfortable hours passed as Chuuya, Fyodor and the rest of the ADA members waited anxiously for Yasano to give them an update. For those few torturous hours, the purple haired lady never left the infirmary.

Chuuya was sitting, almost motionless, clenching his pants. His nails digging into his flesh. He was continuously biting his lip. He was scared, anxious and most of all, angry. He was restraining himself from throwing the chair beside him across the room.

Minutes passed by and more and more thoughts started enveloping Chuuya. Second ticked by and soon enough, the ginger stood up quickly, excusing himself.

The raven haired who ahd sat beside the ginger the whole time looked at the ginger concerned, wanting to catch up with Chuuya but stopped when he saw the blonde oppsoite him giving him a glance.

---
Chuuya paced down the hall of the building as he wrapped his arms around himself anxiously.

Nothing could describe how he was feeling currently. He sighed as he leaned on the wall, sliding down it.

"How does it feel to lose a loved one?" A voice made Chuuya's eyes snap open.

He glanced up and his eyes widened when he saw a hateful raven haired before him.

Chuuya glared at the other and the taller just chuckled.

"Did you like the gift?" Mori asked, a menacing smile spreading on his face.

"What gift would that be?" The ginger retorted, knowing full well what the other was talking about.

The smile disappeared, "The head of Oda Sakunosuke."

The ginger raised a brow, action as if he had no idea what Mori was saying

The raven haired caught up, "I'm pretty sure I left it in your apartment and even tried to snipe you. But that failed didn't it?" A smirk appeared on Mori's face as Chuuya gritted his teeth.

In a second, a dagger was held up to Mori's neck.

The port mafia boss was shocked, had the other improved?

Chuuya glared holes into the other's head, "Don't get so cocky when all you do is order surbodinates around."

Mori regained his composure and he flicked his finger.

Almost immediately, guns were aimed at the ginger and Chuuya dropped the dagger in his hand, "I told the sniper to kill you but he made a mistake because Dazai protected you..." Mori paused and approached the ginger who had his hands up. He continued.

"You're nothing without him. It'll be a waste if he dies."

Chuuya kept silent, keeping eye contact with the other, never once breaking it. It will be his loss if he did.

The raven haired hand reached iut for the ginger. Held at gun point, Chuuya couldn't do anything.

Mori's gloved hand grabbed the ginger's chin as it moved up to the shorter's cheek.

"Since there's a chance that Dazai-kun might die. You're the second best option. You'll be coming back to the mafia."

"Never!" Chuuya retorted finally having the courage to pull his head away from the other's disgusting hands.

Mori smirked before grabbing he dagger from the ground.

"You don't have a choice." He pushed the dagger forcefully into the ginger's stomach, twisting it with ease in one hand.

Chuuya coughed out blood in pain as he stumbled to the ground. Mori sighed and dropped the bloody dagger.

He kneeled down and the ginger's level and smiled, "And this time, Dazai-kun won't be able to save you."

He stood back and gave a signal to hsmis subordinates.

The men in suits quickly held the weak ginger up, dragging him away.