Chapter 3

Fiddling with Chuuya's daggers in his hand, the brunette bit his lower lip as he glanced at the ginger's shut eyes. A shadow casted over his eyes as his fidgeting stopped. His hand swung down and the tip of the dagger buried in the wooden night stand. He stood up and absentmindedly caressed Chuuya's cheek before walking out of the room.

As Dazai trudged through the hallways of the mafia, he did not even glanced at a black hair male with white tips that vowed at him, he continued walking.

Noticing his mentor's frustration and intimidating aura, Akutagawa watched as he saw Dazai walk to Mori's office.

"Dazai-san, boss went on a 3 month business vacation."

Hearing that, th brunette swiftly turned around, and asked, "When did he tell you?"

"Just a few minutes ago, he called me into his office after all. Did he not tell you?"

"That coward....when is he leaving?"

"Right now to America."

He nodded firmly at Akutagawa and paced down the hallways once again, back to his office.he went in, sighing. Now, he'll have to wait 3 months to get revenge from his boss. Currently, Mori would've placed Kouyou as boss so he had to plan wisely. The brunette glanced at the bed, further in the office, to see the ginger missing. Daza8's eyes immediately shot up as he called out the older's name. When he hated nothing in return, his eyes widened. 

"Don't tell me he..." the brunette immediately ran out of his office and down to the boss's meeting room.

Seeing guards who were initially not there,  it confirmed his prediction when the guards raised their rifles and pointed it at Dazai. The brunette did not hesitate to pull the trigger on both of them and push himself into the room which was surprisingly not locked.

He saw the ginger lying currently uncouncious on the ground in front of the tables and Mori humming a tune and observing a gun in his hand. Upon noticing Dazai entered, he smiled and stood up. "Dazai-kun, nice to see you've joined us."

"Boss, weren't you going to America?" Dazai glared, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"So Akutagawa told you? I'll deal with him later."

That made Dazai's eyes narrow. Was Akutagawa not supposed to tell him? 

The brunette moved towards the ginger, not caring about his boss at all. Until Mori pulled the trigger and shot, the bullet buried on the opposite wall did Dazai stop in his tracks. He was only a meter away from Chuuya yet Mori stopped him.

Dazai clicked his tongue in annoyance and glanced at the raven haired, his purple eyes seemed to shine in dim room. As if expecting something, Mori smirked, "How's Chuuya?" He paused, seeing if Dazai had any reaction before he continued, "Since you found him in the storage room." 

The brunette clenched his hands, his nails digging into his palms as he glared daggers at the man standing opposite of him.  The smirk widened on Mori's face as he continued to point the gun at the brunette, walking ove to the ginger in the process. 

Dazai watched the raven's every move and frowned when he saw his boss's disgusting hands touching Chuuya's ginger locks, twisting them between his fingers. "You know that I'm keeping Chuuya alive because of you right?" Mori asked, not even glancing at the brunette.

Dazai grit his teeth and replied, "Yes, I'm fully aware of that."

"I have to admit, he has quite a few assassin skills and he is a pleasure to me..." Mori trailed off, as he finally looked at a Dazai who was glaring at him, his eyes flashed red.