Chapter 6

Fyodor probably broke many driving rules, trying to lose Tachihara off their tail.

"Thankfully I switched the car plate number." The raven haired swerved as Dazai chuckled, "I would ask you to drive properly but curse that, just drive."

Fyodor turned a corner once again but clicked his tongue in annoyance when he saw Tachihara still behind his car, quickly closing the gap between them. Chuuya bit his lip as he anxiously watched the brunette beside him looking through the open window.

"Can you two do something and not just watch." Fyodor exclaimed as the brunette loaded bullets into his gun, "Already ahead of you!"

The brunette painfully twisted himself and glanced out of the window, took aim and shot. Tachihara swerved his motorcycle hastily. That was enough to slow his down. Fyodor picked up speed and turned another corner.

The red haired grumbled as he struggled to start driving again. Chuuya shut his eyes as he exhaled out calming himself. He pulled the hoodie more to cover his hair and eyes. He had to admit, he was scared.

If they didn't ewcape and got caught, both Dazai and him will be dead, tortured even. He didn't even want to think what Mori was going to do.

His eyes narrowed but his negative train of thoughts were broken when he felt a hand gently intertwine with his.

He glanced at the brunette looking warmly at him.

"Don't worry Chuuya, we'll be fine. Fyodor will drive us to safety."

He was cut off by the russian himself, "You mean drive you to hell. Remind you, we're escaping from the port mafia."

Dazai rolled his eyes and retorted, "Then drive faster."

A scoff was heard from the raven haired as he stepped on the gas and Dazai glanced through the window, he frowned and asked Fyodor in a sarcastic polite voice, "Please crash the car."

"You want to die but I don't." The rvane haired exclaimed.

"We're near to the extra car, crash the car and we can escape into the other vehicle."

The russian grumbled sowmrhing inaudible and drove towards a nearby building.

The brunette wrapped his arms around the ginger and said softly, "Calm down." The ginger arched a brow as if he didn't process what Dazai said and before he could reply, he jerked forward. The brunette used his leg to prevent himself from smashing into he car seat.

Fyodor grunted as they crashed into the wall. The trio quickly left the car and ran towards an alley. Dazai glanced behind his shoulder to see Tachihara pulling up next to their car. When he was close enough, the russian passed a remote to the brunette who immediately, without hesitation pressed it and the car blew up into flames, the red haired caught with it.

The brunette smirked, pulling Chuuya with him to the other vehicle. They slammed the door closed as Fyodor sighed and started the car again, finally being able to drive calmly now. Chuuya holding the bag with him.

The ginger behind nervously looked behind them, expecting to see Tachihara half burnt, running after their car but sighed in relief when he didn't see anything.

However, his eyes widened when he saw a tint of red staining through Dazai's suit. He quickly glanced at the brunette concerningly and Dazai noticed, smiling slightly to assure
the other.

The ginger frowned, quickly undoing the bottom button of Dazai's shirt, applying pressure to it. Fyodor who catched on, threw bandages to Chuuya while keeping on hand on the steering wheel.

"How?" The ginger said, quickly removing the bandages off the wound as Dazai winced.

"I think when I shot Tachihara, I twisted my body too much." A chuckle from the brunette as Chuuya wrapped the bandages layer over layer slowly and gently. Once done, he kept the extra bandages in the side compartment of the bag and checked the bandages if they were wrapped properly. 

"Fyodor, are you okay?" Chuuya asked, raising a brow at the driver. The said raven haired hummed, "Why?" 

"Just asking since you crashed into the wall." 

"I'm fine just achy." 

The ginger laughed at the response as Fyodor smiled at Chuuya's concern.

Dazai hugged Chuuya, pulling him into his grasp as Fyodor rounded one last corner and they were now in an abandoned part of Yokohama. 

The raven-haired stopped soon after and sighed contently, "This is the place."

The brunette caught a glimpse as his eyes widened.

"Why?" He glanced at Fyodor and the Russian laughed. 

"You said you wanted somewhere comfy."