Chapter 11

Walking into the office, the brunette intertwined hands with the ginger who was still nervous.

As they walked into the office they saw the previous day, everyone else had arrived already. Dazai went in first with a big smile and a wave while Chuuya gave a small bow and a soft and vulnerable 'hello'.

The others greeted suit and Fukuzawa was first to shake both of their hands and welcome them to their first day at work.

Dazai was half listening and was instead thinking about what they should do so they don't get kicked out by the ADA.

The silver haired male obviously noticed that the brunette wasn't listening so he coughed a few times and patted the younger on the shoulder.

Dazai snapped back into reality and smiled, "Carry on."

The ginger looked worriedly at the other and pulled Dazai's arm slightly which the taller did understand but decided to ignore it and give a squeeze to Chuuya's hand instead.

Chuuya sighed mentally and looked back at the president who was still talking about the code of work in the ADA.

"So, because you two are new, my trusted worker, Kunikida will be helping and guiding you in your new mission."

That caught Dazai's attention as he nodded, "What mission would that be?"

The blonde who had mad3 his way beside Fukuzawa replied rather seriously, "People are disappearing at the far port of Yokohama. We are to investigate and find who's kidnapping them or at least know where they're all kept."

Dazai just hummed and Chuuya nodded, not taking much interest in their first mission.

"Kunikida will help you with anything if needed so you three should get a move long." The silver haired man said as he went back to his main office.

The brunette glanced at the blonde and smiled, "Kunikida right? Hope we can see you in action later on."

The blonde just nodded and gestured them out of the office and to their location.

-----

"So, Dazai and Nakahara, do you two have any experience with crimes?"

The brunette bit his lip, "Not at all but Chuuya has martial art experience."

"That's will be good in combat."

Dazai hummed as Chuuya gave him a small glare which the taller snickered at.

"Do you have any experience with any weapons of any sort?"

Dazai was about to deny it before he saw the smirk on the ginger's face and he sighed.

"He can aim well." Chuuya commented rather bluntly.

Kunikida who heard Chuuyas voice for the first time, found that it wasn't much like he had suspected. He thought it'll sound rather shy a timid but instead it sounded bold and confident.

He recovered from his initial surprise and raised a brow, "Good at aiming? Like with guns?"

The ginger hummed in content.

Kunikida was shocked, he might've underestimated the two of them a little too much.

The blonde nodded strictly and opened his notebook which was held in his hand the whole journey and skimmed through a few pages.

"Seems like this is the place where all the victims disappear."

Dazai was first to observe their surroundings. Much like he had suspected earlier, an empty port near the Yokohama ocean which hardly anyone comes by. Then, why did the victims come here to the middle of no where?