SOUL•COUPLE: ONE

• Rings of Our Marriage •
*smut*

—+×+—

Beomgyu grunts as his body suddenly feels hot. His eyes stayed closed not wanting to wake up from his slumber after a tiring day at work. He hopes that if he just ignores the heat from his body he can continue his sleep. Why is he hot? He remembers turning on the air conditioner in his room. Not only that, the man was sweating as well. It was as if he just ran a marathon.

He just decided to keep his eyes closed and just try to force his way to sleep—

"Nghh~"

His body went stiff. Was that a voice?

"ngghh~ah!"

Indeed that was a voice but it's not his. It was whimpering in the softest and the most beautiful voice he has ever heard.

"ah! ...ngah-nguk..."

Was there someone in his room? A lady? No. The voice sounds not one that belongs to a woman. A man?

"Ah! Ah! Ngah!"

Yeah, it does sound like a man but more high pitched. Almost as if he's being fu—

"Ahh! Honey!"

His eyes shot open on its own and there he found himself on his four, with his hips thrusting in a fast motion. His vision was still blurry but he recognised the feeling of what he was doing right now. Sounds of wet slaps of skin on skin echo throughout the place as well as the same unknown voice from before moaning ever so loudly.

No doubt about it, he's fucking someone. But why? When did it happen? He was just asleep not long ago and he damn well remembered that he did not schedule any one night tonight yet here he is thrusting in and out from whoever it was beneath him.

The person below him cries and moans in utmost pleasure. Their legs can be felt quivering violently on Beomgyu's waist, their voice was like music to his ears which he didn't understand why.

Just then, Beomgyu suddenly felt a huge surge of heat all over his body making him groaned as he increased the pace of his thrust as if trying to cool himself down but it only gets worse. He can't stop himself.

It's like his body was not his own as he continues he's attacked on the person below him getting harder and rougher by the seconds. His mind was clouded as he began to feel dizzy. It was hot. Too hot. He needs to cool down. It was so hot.

The voice below him only makes it worse as somehow their cries only increase the heat more but at the same time, give him the energy and satisfaction to go on.

"Ngh, dear."

Beomgyu growls and quickens his pace impossibly more, earning breathless whimpers below him. He was surprised by the sudden nickname as his mouth moved on its own. He can feel his vision returning as he keeps his eyes down, wondering whose hole he's been abusing at the moment.