SOUL•COUPLE: ELEVEN

• One In Mind •

—+×+—

With shaking legs Taehyun wobbled to the balcony's door and twisted the doorknob. The door opens Taehyun back inside the dining hall that was filled with buzzing chats of the people inside.

Taehyun gulped as he clenched the fabric on his chef where his heart was pounding rapidly in abnormal pace. His breathing quickens. Taehyun is worried to the core of his being. His soul was trembling in fear. Afraid something bad is happening to Beomgyu.

He now know that he must accept the fact that Beomgyu is no longer just a stranger to him. Beomgyu is his soulmate and husband. And as his soulmate, it's in his soul's instinct to always be with each other at all time, especially in a very dangerous situation to calm themselves down. Beomgyu is not here and Taehyun soul is restless.

He needs to know if Beomgyu is okay. He needs to know if his husband, his honey, is alright.

His hands shakes as he pants. He looks around him and saw other people in the hall smiling and laughing amongst themselves. He even spot Harold having fun with the same group of girls from before. The older man noticed Taehyun and raised his glass at him which Taehyun replied back with a fake smile to not cause a scene.

Just then, he felt a hand grabbed him by the elbow and pulled him around. He spins to the back, feeling dizzy immediately as his shaky vision found a big smiley Yeonjun in front of him.

"We did it, Beomgyu! We fucking own Harold Luven!!" He glees joyfully while holding Taehyun by the shoulders and jumped happily. Taehyun on the other hand was too dizzy to be able to stop him as he tried not to faint right there and then.

He doesn't know why his body suddenly feels very weak. Was it because of the vision? Or did he just waste his energy worrying over Beomgyu? Or maybe, it's because of the soulmate bond that's telling him that he needs to Beomgyu right now to recharge his energy?

He just don't know. His headache is killing him and with Yeonjun shaking him ever so happily, his vision was slowly getting blurry. Thankfully, the older stops his movements and let Taehyun go.

"You shameless bastard I knew you could do it! You had me worried back at the boutique for nothing!" Yeonjun beams with sparkles in his eyes as he placed his hands on his shoulders again but this time, he doesn't shake him like a ragdoll from before. "Damn, Beomgyu, I didn't expect you to full on waltz on me! When and where did you learn that?"

Taehyun blinked his eyes nervously, pondering on how should answer the jolly older in front him. "Uh.... I just dance...? Yeah, my body just moves on its own. Was it good?" Taehyun asked 'humbly' while pretending he doesn't know why he did it.

Obviously, it's part of his duties as King to at least know how to waltz. He's first lesson of the day is literally a three hours dance class before he became King.

"Good? Beomgyu, that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life! You dance like a prince straight out a fucking Disney movie. Holy shit, I can't keep my eyes away from you the whole time! No one can!"

Yeonjun compliments joyfully but Taehyun was unable to catch it as he feels himself tipsy. He only gave the older a small smile before. "Hey, can I go home early?"