SOUL•COUPLE: TWO-TWO

Unexpected Meeting

—+×+—

Somewhere in a dimly lit room of heavy dust and spiderwebs, there stood a figure in a black robe in the center. He seems to be focusing on something when suddenly he was interrupted when his old rusty door swung opened.

Due to the poor lighting, it was impossible to see the figure's face as it was cover by his hood. He turned to the door and saw another figure in black robe approaching him.

The other then dipped his head low in a slight respectful bow before speaking up, "The plan is now being set out, sir." He reports. The figure waved him off of his polite gesture before turning his attention back on the orb. "Very good. It won't be long now before we can finally be able to fulfil our great ancestor's wish."

The servant raised his head but still kept it low. "It is as you have expected, the Lion's Sun is easily swayed." He commented on his duty which brings a mocking smug to the figure's lips. "It's good to take pride but not to the point of bringing your ego into it. That's his weakness."

He narrowed his evil lust eyes onto the orbs that was showing two very specific people doing their usual life. Two of these people are Taehyun and Beomgyu. He grins darkly at them. "How about our precious Moon?" He questioned the servant.

"Firm and smart as usual. We did as you told to kill off the animals in the nearest farm and set fire to their crops yet he still managed to keep the peace of the empire and holding the people together. To add on, he also managed to locate our assassins and solved all the problems we gave them while still staying wise and calm." Answered th servant. The figure hummed at this.

"Good King. Well, I've expected this as well which is why I command the next plan to start. With this, both the founding beast will fall right into our hands."

Just then, rubble of pebbles falls from the corner of the room making both to look towards it. The figure smirked.

"The wall is breaking."

It was fine sunny morning in the Moon Empire as the sunlights greets upon the working desk of certain King who have himself indulge in piles of papers. Taehyun was writing away in the papers he has in front of him while listening to his secretary, Soobin, reporting of all the latest news of just about everything happening in the kingdom.

"And that should be all. Everything is solved thanks to you and peace has finally returned back to us." Sighed Soobin tiredly as he stood beside Taehyun's desk. Taehyun only gave him a hummed of acknowledgement before differing and leaned back on his chair.

"Temporarily." He copies the same resonance sigh as Soobin's. He winced quietly when adjusting his hips slightly on his seat. This was caused by you know who and Taehyun has no choice but to suffer this in silence. Well it did took him five days in bed and finally today he's able to walk around normally. Almost.

Just then, he felt a rough gloved hands covering his eyes enthusiastically. "Good day bud, how are you this fine morning?" Sang in an excited tone was none other than the newly arrival childhood friend of his, Hueningkai. Who is currently coming through the window and is squatting at this moment as you read.

Taehyun melts a soft smile before grabbing both his wrist and pulling his body over his head and slammed him on the floor, doing so with no little of efforts put. The younger winced in pain. "THE HELL WAS THAT FOR TAEHYUN?!" Cried out Kai while rubbing soothingly on his pain butt cheeks.