SOUL•COUPLE: TEN

• The Sun pt.2

—+×+—

Beomgyu slowly blinked his eyes open as he waved of sharp headaches stabbing his skull. He groans at the pain as his vision slowly adjusts to the view in front of him.

He was about to use his hands to rub his eyes only to feel it being tied behind his back. His mind began to panic and he quickly tried to unbind himself. Once his vision was finally clear, he looked down and saw that he was tied to a chair with arms behind his back and legs on both legs of the chair.

He squirms in the rope trying to loosen it but it was tied tightly. He sighed and gave up. He doesn't want to injure Taehyun's body while he's still possessing him.

In fact, he doesn't want anything to happen to the body. He's going to protect it and will not leave a single scratch. That's his main priority.

He scanned Taehyun's body and saw that there were no injuries which he sighed in relief. His eyes then began to scan his surroundings and noticed that he was in a wooden room with nothing inside except for a table at the corner on his right and the chair he was sitting on.

There's also a window on both sides of the room but it was covered by thick dusty curtains. The only source of light he had was the single candle on the floor on his left not far from him.

Just then, Beomgyu saw the wooden door a few feet away in front of him click open. Immediately he put his guard up as he glare at whoever that's going to come in.

The first person that appeared was the hooded figure which Beomgyu remembered was the that hit him unconscious. The two made eye contact and even though he wore a mask, Beomgyu can clearly see an evil smirk form on his lips. Beomgyu was ready to just break free and punch the man in the face until his nose break because how dare he hurt Taehyun's body.

Sadly, Beomgyu couldn't do that as the figure was not coming in but to open the door to someone. Suddenly, Beomgyu felt waves of unknown feeling swirling inside him. The feeling of danger? No, anger? No. He felt very ticked off for some reason. Why?

Just then, another figure appears by the door. He was about the same height as Taehyun but slightly taller by a few inches. His hair jet black that reflects the light from the candle. His skin was darker than Taehyun, more tanned but not too dark.

But that's not all. The person in front of him was wearing a white royal outfit that's similar to Taehyun only has medals and badges hanging on it. There's even a sword strapped on his left which Beomgyu took noticed to be alert and careful.

The ravenette slowly strides towards Beomgyu with a sly grin on his face. Beomgyu felt mocked by it as he glared at the person in front of him who has stopped just 5 feet away from him. He smiled down on Beomgyu like a prey looking at his food.

Beomgyu glared back at him as a reply to which he noticed and scoffs.

"Kang Taehyun. Or should I call you by your royal name, King Solomon. I'd say, that was quite the easy kidnapping. Or are you just letting us easily kidnapped you so that you make us let our guard down for you to kill?" He laughed at the end as his voice laced with enthusiasm that Beomgyu can't help but want to shove his foot into his smiling mouth.

Why does he hate this guy so much?

"Lay a finger on me and I will kill you." Beomgyu firmly command in Taehyun's deep voice as his eyes still kept the same intensity of fire on the male.

The said person in front of him only laughed again only this time it was more obvious it was fake. Suddenly, in just a blink of an eye, the male draws his sword and pointed it at his neck. The sharp tip only inches away from his skin.