SOUL•COUPLE: SEVENTEEN

• Telling Yeonjun

—+×+—

The two are now flying back to the castle. With Taehyun carrying Beomgyu bridal style as they flew at incredible speed. But thanks to Taehyun's protection barrier, the strong gust of wind did not hit their faces.

The whole flight was silent. Taehyun looked down on Beomgyu in his arms and saw that his honey was in deep thoughts with his hands folded over his chest. His lips were pouted slightly while his eyes were in daze. Taehyun finds the expression cute as he smiles fondly to himself.

"What are you thinking there, Beomgyu?" The said brunette immediately snapped back to reality upon hearing his dearest voice. He looked up at Taehyun with a look that confused the younger.

"Hey, dear?" He called and Taehyun hummed in response, wondering why Beomgyu looked at him like that. It was as if he was hesitant to ask him something.

"I met a ghost just now." Taehyun became silent. He looked back at Beomgyu with furrowed brows. "Beomgyu, there's no such thing as ghosts." He claimed firmly.

"You said that yet magic exists." Beomgyu remarked back with a slightly offended voice. Taehyun raised his left brow confused. "What do you mean? Magic always and has been existed."

Right, Taehyun does not belong to his world which explains why he thinks that way. Beomgyu only sighed as he shook the topic off with his right hand. "Just for now, believe me when I say I saw a ghost. An old wizard from ancient times, whatever." Beomgyu insisted to which Taehyun agrees and let him continue.

"Do you know the guy? What was his name agai—ah! Anakin? Wait, no.... Alec-kin?"

"Aleckin?!" Taehyun exclaimed surprise that startled Beomgyu a little which almost made him lose his balance but the silver haired managed to catch him before he could fall off.

"Yeah! Do you know him?"

"Know him? He's none other than the founder of magic and the legendary sorcerer of all ages. Who would not know of such important figure?" Taehyun explained while still looking at Beomgyu surprised.

"Ah, that's good to know. Because that's the ghost I was with just now. He's been saying weird things to me that I still don't understand..." He trailed off as he placed his right thumb underneath his chin, trying to remember what the old wizard had told him.

Taehyun eyed Beomgyu in interest. "What did he say?" He questioned. Beomgyu was about to tell him when he realized something. His eyes shot wide.
He then suddenly began to frantically search on him for any sign of the sword.

The rattled movements bothered Taehyun's concentration making him slow down while trying not to drop Beomgyu on how many feet high they are in right now.

"Beomgyu, don't move too much! It's dangerous—"

"The sword!! Where did it go?!" Beomgyu panicked as his eyes frantically scanned his body. Taehyun watched him even more confused than before.
"Sword? What sword?"

"The 'middle-sword'—whatever the name is!" Beomgyu answered. "The 'middle-sword'?" Taehyun uttered as his mind began to wonder until the realisation hit him. He snapped his shock gaze on Beomgyu uttering,