SOUL•COUPLE: TWO

• Taehyun's visit (?) •

—+×+—

"H-Honey?"

Taehyun quickly covered his mouth as the word just rolled out of his tongue on its own. He was unsure why but it felt right to call this unknown good looking man in front of him that. Now that his mind is no longer hazy like it was in the dream, he can finally see how jaw dropping of a beauty this husband of his.

Brown wavy hair which parted slightly to the right showing little of his forehead. Sharp deep brown eyes with perfectly curved long eyelashes. His skin was fair and smooth which contradicts the sharpness of his jawline and high cheek bone. His lips looked soft and very kissable.

Taehyun's eyes returned to meet with the same dark brown orbs which was staring ever so curiously yet gently onto him. It's like the black abyss of his eyes were sucking him in welcomely and he can't help but just let himself drown in that darkness. Just then, he felt the man wrap his arms around his waist, pulling him gently closed until their chest touched. His other hand slowly took off Taehyun's hands from his mouth without either of them breaking eye contact.

The man's eyes were telling him something, something he doesn't understand yet Taehyun shivers nervously from the unknown feeling the man gave him. Shiver not because he felt something dangerous was going to happen but more to excitement?
He doesn't know.

Without realizing the two slowly leaned in eyes now travelling down to each other's lips as if it was calling them. Just like that, their lips meet. It was rough but not as rough as it was in their dream. There was eagerness and yearn can be felt in the kiss as their lips dance in perfect sync with the other.

Beomgyu used his other hand that was not on Taehyun's waist to pull the younger deeper into the kiss by the back of his neck. He bit down onto Taehyun's lower lip for permission which the silver haired slowly parted his lips. Beomgyu not wasting any time to instantly slide his tongue in and taste every corner of his mouth. Beomgyu can feel Taehyun's body quivering from their intense kiss which he found so cute yet hot by his sensitivity. He then removed the hand from Taehyun's waist and brought his fingers to Taehyun's ear playing with it.

He rubs his finger on the ear shaft, pressing on it gently to create some kind of friction. Taehyun hums in satisfaction in the kiss which Beomgyu made a dark grinned to tug at the end of his lips. He lets go of Taehyun's ear before returning both of his hands unto his waist, pressing onto his hip down to keep it in place.

The kiss felt so good, so right yet so intense for Taehyun as he can feel himself slowly disappearing into thin air. His legs were shaking and his body felt hot. His back also felt like he was going to fall anytime soon. To keep himself steady, he gripped tightly onto both of Beomgyu's shoulders as he let the man abuse his mouth and lips however he wanted. He can feel himself drooling from the long passionate kiss.

Finally, it was time for them to take a break and breathe. Beomgyu kept his hands on his waist for support as they parted their lips, eyes still on the other's alluring orbs, not wanting to leave anytime soon with strings of saliva still connecting them. Beomgyu was awed at the sight in front of him. His husband was looking at him with eyes that were half lidded, cheek painted in deep shade of red, his lips quivering and swollen from their hot make out session. He can also see drooling from the side of his lips.

Beomgyu brings his thumb towards his lips, wiping the drool away before taking Taehyun gently by the chin pulling him slowly to give him a soft peck. Their nose touching each other as both can feel the other's hot breath on their lips by how close they were. Taehyun breathlessly looked at Beomgyu and saw how his eyes were in daze, hungry for more yet it was soft and gentle.