SOUL•COUPLE: TWENTY

• The Date pt.2 •

+×+

Thanks to their VIP passes, the two cut their way to the front line, waiting for the roller coaster's arrival.

After hearing the horrifying screams and petrified expressions of the people that were on the ride, Taehyun couldn't help but to feel anxious.

His eyes scanned the lines of people next to them and saw some were excited while others were nervously looking at the railroad. Unconsciously, he got closer to Beomgyu's back, fiddling tightly at their intertwined fingers.

Beomgyu, who was thrilled about the ride, senses his husband's uneasiness and looks to his side. He chuckled softly and gently swayed their hands in an attempt to calm his troubled dearest.

"Nervous?" He asked quietly into his ears which Taehyun shivers at his warm breath fanning his delicate skin. He looked up to meet with Beomgyu's tender gaze and nodded a little.

He answered anxiously, feeling slightly embarrassed that he was this vulnerable next to Beomgyu. Yet, somehow because it is Beomgyu, he feels like it's alright to be as so.

He then felt a strong arm wrapped behind his waist securely. Beomgyu pulls him closer and places his head on his.
"Don't worry, it will be fun! Just hold my hand if you feel scared. I'm always here for you."

He whispers assuringly in a deep soft voice right at his ear while nuzzling their heads together. Taehyun softens at his calming voice and glances at his honey to see him enjoying their closeness with his eyes still close and nuzzling against his silver hair.

Taehyun smiles to himself seeing how even Beomgyu is affected as well by their needs to be with each other and Taehyun would be lying if he says he didn't enjoy it. Damn, seeing Beomgyu like this makes him feel like he is important and loved by him and his heart flutters at that.

Soon, the ride returns to the starting station with echoes of screams coming from behind. They both watched how everyone stepped out of their seats with big eyes that told stories of the world's mystery.

Their mouths were wide with smiles that looked cheek piercing. Taehyun noticed some wobbled out of the seats still in shock while there were few that stumbled quickly to the restroom with faces as green as the Grinch.

Taehyun gulped at that. Let's hope he won't get sick during the ride. Suddenly, statics can be heard from the speaker followed by the voice from the attendant.

"Thank you for coming and I hope you have a great time with us! Now, may I please welcome the new riders!" The worker happily announced with an enthusiastic tone.

The gate in front of them opens and soon the seats were flooded with people that has waited impatiently in line. Taehyun was still a bit blur about the culture of this world making him to react slowly to the scene.

He then felt his joined hands with his husband's being pulled forward to the seats. "Come on! We need to find a good seat." Beomgyu chirped as he pulls Taehyun to the the third cart of the roller coaster and immediately told him to sit.

Few workers came out and helped securing them in their safety harnesses and seatbelts. Taehyun's anxiousness was slowly building up as he can feel his heart beating unevenly.