SOUL•COUPLE: TWO-ONE

• Likely Together •

—+×+—

The soulmate instinct is confusing as hell that Taehyun can comfortably conclude.
There he sat by the bench waiting for Beomgyu to finish his business in the restroom while his brain trying to made up it's damn mind on what to do with this feeling!

Love in itself is a dangerous yet beautiful thing and now he has to face with this 'fate' that is given upon him. The 'love' he has for Beomgyu.

He do. He really do want to love his dear husband yet he doubt that it might not be true and just their instincts taking over.

But then again, the world never lies. Whether it's a soulmate instinct or just normal human instinct, it's natural to happen. It bound to happen. Another word, Beomgyu is indeed the one for him. And it's not wrong to love him.

I'm fact, not loving Beomgyu would be a catastrophic crime to the world. And that's when a spark flicker in his head.

Wait a minute, if everything naturally happened then that means no matter what they do or how they feel,

"I will like Beomgyu." He murmured the last part without realizing as he spaced out with eyes penetrating the ground. Soon, his distraction was cut short by a sudden cold sensation grazing his warm cheek. He flinches away and looked to find Beomgyu smiling down on him while holding a can drink to his face.

"What are you think so hard for? Your eyes were as wide as saucers it's cute." Chuckled Beomgyu as he sat next to him, grining ear to ear. He handed Taehyun the drink which the younger took into his hands without a thought.

Right, if it is fate then there's no need to worry about not liking Beomgyu because he will one day like him. If so, then might as well start it early. Or maybe it has begun.

"Honey?" He calls softly which Beomgyu hummed in acknowledgement while his eyes still gazing out into the park probably looking for something to do next with.

Taehyun nervously fiddles with his fingers as he brought the courage to speak up. "I-It may not be much...yet. But, I think I l-like you!"

Beomgyu sprayed out his drink from his mouth, shock by the sudden confession. Taehyun froze by the unexpected reaction thinking Beomgyu might not like it. "Sorry. I'm sure you still figuring things out in your end and me confessing to you early must have weirded you out—"

His babbles was quickly shut off when Beomgyu grabbed him by the back of his head and smashed their lips together. Taehyun was surprised by this but didn't reject it as he let it happen.

Beomgyu pulled them apart and Taehyun could see his eyes holding a spark of relieve and joy in them. "Dear, don't tell me you have forgotten. I confessed to your earlier." He chuckled.

And that hit Taehyun. His cheek glows red in embarrassment. "Oh, right. You did." He giggled sheepishly which Beomgyu couldn't help but to adore the shy cutie in front of him.

The two then hold a long gaze on each other, completely forgetting about the chaotic atmosphere around them. It was silenced. Not even gust of wind could cut through this moment. It's all about them and them now.

Taehyun was first to break the silenced. "So you're not weirded out?" Hearing this makes Beomgyu to pout as he went to knocked their heads together. Taehyun winced painfully but soon the stinging pain was replaced with a pair of lips softly placed on his forehead.

He shivers at the feather touch of the lips. Beomgyu looked back down to Taehyun's widen eyes and smiled lovingly. "Silly dear, we both confessed to each other. How can it be weird when we share mutual feelings. Even if it is just a little."