SOUL•COUPLE: THREE

• Beomgyu's Visit (?) •

—+×+—

It has been a week since Taehyun's last visit and damn was Beomgyu was touch deprived. He doesn't know why either, I mean, the man barely known the younger yet here is already needing his touch. His voice. His presence. Hell, his body!

He missed how small and fitting he was in his arms. He missed how dangerously, beautiful, his well shaped curve of his waist, his plump cheek that he can eat and his tasty pink ho—

A hard smacked on the head woke him from his daze and no, it was not a gentle one at that. An entire 50 stacks of thick files came crashing down from above his head making him hit his head on his desk.

He winced loudly, pushing off the files on his head as he sat up and rubbed the pain on his forehead. "Was that really necessary, hyung?!"

He glared at the cause of his pain, his best friend, his childhood nonsense, his devil secretary, Choi Yeonjun. The older scoffed at him. "I called you. Fuck, I even shout at your ear! You didn't even pay attention to anything at all this whole day. Beomgyu, this is the second time you get hit in the head!" He pointed out. Beomgyu turned to him surprised.

"Second time? When's the first?!" He questioned recalling everything was a blur to him but he didn't remember getting hit. "See! You didn't even notice the first time! Beomgyu, you get hit in the head by a kid accidentally kicking their ball over the fence when we went to get coffee! Hell, you probably don't remember almost getting run over by a car! You just walked off like you're confident it won't hit you!" Yeonjun complained.

"That happened?!" Beomgyu reacts back shocked after what he had just heard. Was he that gone?

Yeonjun took a deep breath, fixing his tie as he tried to calm himself down. He sighed, "Beomgyu, is something bothering you? Is it because you kept having late nights? How many times I told you to continue the next day! It's not like your office will run away from you. And even if it does, you'll chase after it." He rants out Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Geez, not like you're wrong but still you don't have to come at me like that. You make me sound like some child predator but my target is my work." He groaned before arranging the messy files on the table and placed it properly beside his monitor.

"Sounds about right if you asked me." Yeonjun shrugged and Beomgyu just rolled his eyes on him. "But still, are you okay? Headache? Fever, no?" He then placed his back hand onto Beomgyu's forehead checking the younger's temperature. Beomgyu sighed and gently pushed Yeonjun's hand as he slouched on his chair. He let out a long deep sigh.

"No, I'm fine. Really! It's just..." He stops before turning his chair around and faces the city scenery behind him. "I want to see him." Beomgyu trailed off not loud for Yeonjun to hear but the older noticed how Beomgyu's eyes were shined with longing and loneliness. Yeonjun sighed.

"Well, whatever was bothering you, better get it over with and done. You need to get your head back in the game. The company needs their leader to work properly. We can't afford to lose focus." Said Yeonjun as he placed his hand on the younger's shoulder giving a gentle squeeze before patting away and walked out of the office leaving a mind clouded Beomgyu alone.

The devil spawn is right, he needs to focus on his work. All his hard work will go in vain if he takes his eyes off it even just for a second. That's how cruelty works in the line of business. Lose your step and you fall straight to the bottom. He lets his hand run through his brown locks as he turns back to his desk, straightening his posture before opening one of the files.