SOUL•COUPLE: FOURTEEN

• Adventures With Hueningkai •

—+×+—

"Beomgyu!!"

Beomgyu turns around when he hears Kai's voice calling him from behind. He placed his hands on his hip as he looked at the younger running towards him.

"I was just about to look for you, Kai." He said as soon as the said younger stops in front of him panting for air. Kai looked up at him surprised. "That's funny, I was looking for you too." He chimes.

"Why were you looking for me?" He asked Beomgyu who only shrugs his shoulders. "Taehyun kicked me out and now I don't know what to do while I wait for him to finish work. I assume you got something fun for me to do?" He said as he looked at the younger hoping that he does have something in mind.

And he does.

Kai lips curved an excited grin which raised a brow on Beomgyu's left eyebrow.

"In fact, I do." His grin spreads wider.

—"AHHHHHH!!"

The next thing Beomgyu knew, he was riding on a horse who really doesn't like him as it sprints forward into the forest. Kai catched up to him from the side seemingly very relaxed.

"KAI, GET ME OFF OF THIS THING!"
Beomgyu begged in panic as hold onto the saddle for dear life. Kai laughed at his suffering as he spoke up, "Just deal with it for now. It won't take long anyway." He jokes and Beomgyu looked at him eyes wide pleading for help. Was Kai serious right now?!

"IF I MANAGE TO SURVIVE UNTIL THEN—HOLY SHIT!"

Both of them jumped off a cliff.

— • —

"Argh~ Sooo tired!" Soobin drags his feet into Taehyun's work room with a groan. Taehyun looked up from his paperwork and saw the blonde has thrown himself on his couch with his face slammed into the soft pillow.

"Keep up the good work." Taehyun sang monotonously, not even trying to cheer the older up as he continues his scribbles on the paper in front of him.

Soobin lifts his head up from the pillow to glare at the younger before he nonchalantly got off the couch and sighed. "Thanks to last night chaos, I have a lot of Beomgyu's mess to clean up. Geez, I know you're powerful Taehyun but sometimes I forgot how powerful you can be."

Taehyun raised his brow at this as he looked at the blonde curious. "What makes you say that?"

"Taehyun, he literally disintegrated an entire forest and destroyed the tip of a mountain. And don't get me started on all the giant holes he made on the ground that is about 50 acres wide." Taehyun stared at Soobin wide eyed in shocked of the news. He blinks in baffled.

"Damn, that is quite a mess..." He utters. Taehyun wasn't aware of this happening because last night had a lot of things going on so he did not notice it. For all he knows, Beomgyu had a power outbursts and is using his flight ability and mind mapping powers.

He was unsure what to feel about this information. He feels that he is held responsible for Beomgyu's action and wants to scold him for using his power so carelessly while at the same time he feels proud that Beomgyu can handle his powers in such a way.

As he already knows, no one can control his bloodline's power that easily unless they are the children of the White Dragon himself like Taehyun.