SOUL•COUPLE: SIX

• To Be You Pt. 1 •

—+×+—

"AHHHHH!!"

Taehyun screamed as he jumped backward slightly startling the worker lady behind him.

"H-Honey?" He called out softly still surprised to see none other than the figure of his husband, Choi Beomgyu, in front of him. He slowly moved forward to touch his husband's cheek only to have his finger hardly hit the clear surface in front. He was confused at first until he realized that his movements were followed together with his husband's figure. Almost as if Beomgyu was mirroring his actions.

To confirm his speculation, he brings his other hand up to caress his own cheek and was shocked to see Beomgyu's figure following his movements again as he himself felt the familiar cold, long and slender fingers grazing his cheek. No doubt about it, he thought. He was standing in front of a mirror in a reflection that was not his but his husband, Beomgyu. He then looked down on himself and was even more shocked upon realizing that he is in the body of the Choi Beomgyu.

He began touching all over his body to confirm only to jump in surprise when a sudden figure appeared behind him.
"Beomgyu?! You okay?! What happened?! Why'd you scream like that?" Spoke a tall man with black hair. His eyes laid on Taehyun with care and concern as he worriedly scanned Taehyun from head to toe. Or in this case, Beomgyu's body.

Taehyun was still in shock that he didn't answer the black hair making him worried. The black hair approached him, grabbing him by both of his shoulders and shaking him gently. "Hey, Beomgyu? Look at me. Are you okay? Beomgyu!" He called. Taehyun quickly shook himself back to reality as he let himself go off the older's hold.

"I-I'm fine. Just s-surprised, that's all." Taehyun lied as he looked back at the mirror again and immediately met with Beomgyu's reflection looking at him mirroring his shocked expression.

The black haired male follows his gaze confused before meeting Beomgyu's reflection and letting out the longest sigh ever. His head held down as he massages his temple stressfully. "Are fucking kidding me?!" He burst making Taehyun flinched at the change in tone.

"I thought you were hurt or something serious happened but it was just because you fangirl over your own looks!! Fucking hell, Beomgyu, I almost got a heart attack because of you!! You shameless devil spawn workaholic airhead shit lord!!" He ended with him panting for breath while Taehyun watched him amused yet guilty for worrying him.

"S-Sor-"

"No! Nope! Don't say a word to me. I'm so done with you right now." The man turned on his heel as he continued to massage his head as he sat back down at his seat where the stylist still hasn't finished her touch up yet.

"Please get me some coffee. No sugar will be better." He ordered the ladies worker that was not busy to which one of them immediately understood and walked off to get his coffee. Taehyun who was inside Beomgyu's body was overwhelmed with guilt as he wondered if there was any way he could cheer the older up.

Speaking of which, who was this man that screamed at him. Based on the scolding he got, it almost seems like he's quite close with Beomgyu to be calling his husband a devil spawn. He doesn't recall Beomgyu telling him anything about his life other than him being a businessman, whatever that was. Other than that, he is completely unknown to Beomgyu's life.