SOUL•COUPLE: SEVEN

• To Be You Pt.2 •

—+×+—

"I see. So, this Harold Luven guy is very important for our company to grow because he has the taste of what represents the new generation. Whatever that means—"

"EXACTLY AS I MEAN! GEEZ, BEOMGYU WAKE UP ALREADY! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT MAKE LATE NIGHTS AGAIN!" Scolds Yeonjun into his ear. Taehyun covers his right ear, caressing it softly as he hears ringing coming from it.

After being explained everything by Yeonjun, it seems their dinner tonight would be nothing more than making strong business bonds with everyone that has potential to bring good benefits to Beomgyu's company.

Taehyun of course was no stranger to such thinking since it was normal for him as well, being a King and needing to have good connection with the other neighbouring kings from other kingdoms.

Since he's in Beomgyu's body now, he needs to make the most of it and help Beomgyu accomplish his mission. Get this Harold Luven interest in his work. With a determined look, they arrived at the entrance of a large building which Yeonjun called, a hotel.

They stepped out and Taehyun wasted no time to find his target. Yeonjun already viewed the man's profile to him so he knew what the man looked like. He was a tall, middle aged man, with white hair and a neatly cut beard around his chin that connects to his side burns.

He usually wore a very casual lazy look in fancy parties as if he just woke up from under the bridge but was still neat and presentable to the eyes. Another word, the man is not hard to miss as well since he's also known to be a loud mouth and only shuts up when he's working or drinking.

Taehyun then felt someone grabbing his wrist bringing him inside the hotel. It was Yeonjun. "Come on! We need to check in before there's a long queue." He said and Taehyun nodded as he let himself get dragged away.

To their luck, the line was not long so they quickly took their spot after Yeonjun hissed and pushed everyone in front of them away. They claimed their spot with a victory smug Yeonjun while Taehyun bowed apologetically at everyone he violently pushed aside.

It wasn't long until they reached the dining hall. For Taehyun it was an alright size but for normal peasant people like us, the place was huge. Walls decorated and adorned in golden floral patterns with paintings of angels and clouds on the ceiling. The center of it all was a gigantic glass chandelier that lit up the whole room. Around the walls are lamps that look like they came straight out from the haunted mansion and the tiled floor was polished and cleaned. You can even see your own reflection.

He nods in approval at everything he scanned. This is a nice hall. "My, my! If it's not Choi's Honourable only son!" Out of nowhere came a man who looks about the age of 40 and above, his grey strands look like highlights on his black hair, his face wrinkled as he gives Taehyun a big uncle smile. Taehyun on the other hand looked at him confused. Who's the old man?

He felt Yeonjun nudge his side. "Don't just stare! Say, hello to your father's friend and possible partner in the future!" He hissed with a polite smile on his face. Taehyun makes an 'O' shaped mouth before turning to the man with a big smile.

"Hello, uncle!" He greets me, unsure if he should greet him that way. I mean, if he's Beomgyu's father's friend then it should be alright for Beomgyu to call him uncle.