SOUL•COUPLE: FOUR

• Healing Time •
*smut*

—+×+—

"Ah!"

"Hold still."

"I can't!"

"Please, it will only hurt for a while."

"I c-can't! Ah!"

"Stop making those sounds!"

"I can't! It hurts-ow!"

Beomgyu flinched as he felt Taehyun pressed on his open cut on his knees. It was already nighttime after Taehyun already fixed all the chaos Beomgyu has done for the day and currently is settled in Taehyun's room with Beomgyu leaning on the headboard of Taehyun bed and while the other sits beside Beomgyu's legs putting ointment on his cut.

"You need to watch where you're running, idiot." Taehyun nagged as he added more pressure on the cut making Beomgyu hissed sharply.

"Stop that! You know it hurts!" Beomgyu smacked his arm as he huffed. Taehyun ignores him as he proceeds to put the ointment down and take out a bandaid from his nightstand that he had ordered from the maids. He gently wrapped it around his cut focus ever so intently somehow feeling guilty of leaving Beomgyu alone fully knowing coming to an unknown place was overwhelming.

After securely tied the bandaid, he cut off the piece of cloth and placed the bandaid back on the nightstand. His hand still does not leave Beomgyu's knee however as he looked back at the cut pressing both of lips together into a thin line. He was hesitant. Why?

Beomgyu watched him confused as Taehyun's eyes still kept staring at his bandaid knee. But before he could speak up, his eyes widened. Taehyun gently placed a soft kiss on the cut as he caressed the cloth, eyes soft and sad.

"I'm sorry you got hurt." He spoke softly, almost whispering but Beomgyu managed to catch it. Beomgyu sighed as he understands that Taehyun must have felt it was his fault for leaving him and is guilty for making him hurt.

"Dear," He called out as he lifted Taehyun gently by the chin to look at him. He can see the concern and sadness in his eyes which break Beomgyu's heart. He leaned forward and pressed a soft peck on Taehyun's lips. Taehyun widens his eyes in surprise by the sudden kiss. Beomgyu can feel his heart flipping by just a peck but kept his eyes on Taehyun as he placed their forehead together and grabbed both of Taehyun's hands, gently rubbing soothing circles on his knuckles.

"It's alright, dear. It's my fault, really. I was the one that wanted to explore the place and didn't think about how you would feel. I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry for worrying you. Can you forgive me?" He nuzzles his head on his husband softly, waiting for his answer.

Taehyun kept his eyes locked on the older's suckingly captivating dark orbs that looked at him ever so tenderly. He hums his answer and nods. Beomgyu smiles at that before leaning in again for another kiss but this time it was longer and more passionate.

His left hand travels behind his back pulling him closer as he right hand runs through his silver hair tugging it softly. Taehyun closed his eyes as he rested his hands on Beomgyu's shoulders. Beomgyu pulled his right hand away from Taehyun's hair before expertly untucking Taehyun's white dress shirt and slid his hand in and started exploring his well built back. Taehyun flinched at Beomgyu's cold fingers on his warm skin making his lips parted for Beomgyu to immediately attack his mouth. His heart skipped a beat.