SOUL•COUPLE: EIGHT

• To Be You pt.3 •

—+×+—

"Then, what do you wish? What can I do to bring you to my company?" Eunwoo persuades. Harold raised a brow playfully. "Desperate are we?" But before Harold could say more the jazz music in the hall suddenly changed to a slow dance number.

This caught everyone's attention as they turned towards the orchestra area. There stood in front of the orchestra was Taehyun, in Beomgyu's body. His form was relaxed but oozes out confidence. He finishes his drink as he makes his way to Harold Luven's circle, one hand in pocket.

After he one shot his champagne, he tossed the glass to the waiter who effortlessly caught it in his hand as he strides to Harold, brushing past a dumbstruck Eunwoo before standing in front of Harold and offering out a hand.

Harold was stunned by the sudden attention but Taehyun only gave him a grin. He bows slightly at Harold, right hand extends forward while his left rest behind him.

"Care for a dance?" Taehyun asked using Beomgyu's deep honey voice. The girls around them immediately swooned over by the gesture, their eyes melts dreamily at Taehyun.

Harold Luven exchanged glances from Taehyun's hand to his eyes. A smirk played on his lips in interest.
"I don't see why not?" The man said as he stepped out of the circle and took Taehyun's hands.

Taehyun then brings him to the center of the hall and starts slowly pacing his steps. Everyone's eyes are on them as they are speechless.

The two are having a waltz with each other as they were in their own world. Harold follows Taehyun's steps amused. "My, aren't you bold to do this, Young Choi." He snickers.

"I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing. Why? Do you feel wrong?" Asked Taehyun as he played innocent.

"Oh, no no. I didn't say it was wrong. I was just taken by surprise that's all." He replied as he looked closely on his feet to make sure his steps are correct.

"For someone your age, you're good at this—" Harold compliments but accidentally steps on Beomgyu's leg making him cussed silently.

Taehyun chuckles at this ignoring the stings on his feet. "I'm surprised a grandpa like yourself doesn't know this old dance." He jokes making Harold burst out laughing. He was enjoying the dance.

Calling me grandpa, already? Are we that close enough for you to drop your formalities to me?" He said clearly testing Taehyun. The younger only smirks.

"Older or not, I treat everyone the same. It's boring to always be uptight. Let's lose a little, you know?" Taehyun replied simply which took Harold off guard. He looked at Taehyun surprised before breaking a real genuine smile.

"Interesting. It seems we think alike, you and I." He said smugly and Taehyun snickers at that. "Is that so? Then, there shouldn't be a problem." Taehyun hums as he gives the man a grin but Harold feels something else from the smile.

He slowly raised his brow. "What problem?" Taehyun's smile darkened.
I got you now.

Before Harold could react, his body twirled in Taehyun's hands. "How about it, grandpa?" Taehyun asked innocently before stopping his twirled and leaned his body backward.