SOUL•COUPLE: NINETEEN

• The Date pt.1 •

—+×+—

They got inside one of Beomgyu's luxury cars and drove off to an amusement park. In Beomgyu's mind, what's the most fun place to have a date in? Obviously, the amusement park. Not only is it romantic but it's also very enjoyable.

There are many things they could do there and Beomgyu has already planned everything. He grins to himself. This indeed will be a very fun date.

"Wow..." His ears perked up upon hearing the softest and most delicate voice beside him. He turns to his side and saw his dearest husband was looking out the window admiring the city view.

Beomgyu cooed. Taehyun looked like an innocent kid with eyes sparkles with amazement while his mouth gawked open in awed by the view. His clothes makes him look so soft and cute with both his hands on his sides while his legs were positioned in an anime girls legs pose.

It takes everything within Beomgyu's powers to not pounce on his dearest and have him right there and right now. Seeing Taehyun looking like this makes him want to ruin that cute, pure white innocence by marking him everywhere until he's painted with his touch and lips. He wants to hear him scream his name again and again. He wants to destroy him over and over again until he passed out by him and him only.

Beomgyu quickly shook the thought away as he himself became afraid of knowing he had that side of him. Hearing those thoughts makes him wonder why Taehyun hadn't run away from him yet when they did the deed.

Because if Beomgyu was in his shoes, he would be really afraid of himself. For this side of him is hungry for Taehyun's love. Craving for Taehyun's soul to be his and his only. The possessiveness was clawing to him from the inside like a beast ready to break out of his cage.

Beomgyu shivers at the thought as he decides to just focus back on the road. Let's not think about those things and  just enjoy their moment together on this date. With that thought, Beomgyu smiled softly at himself thinking of all the good things that will happen on their date as he snakes his left hand under Taehyun's one and intertwines their fingers together.

Taehyun flinched at this as he turned his attention on their hand before looking at Beomgyu blinking confused. Beomgyu noticed the stare and brought his hand up to his lips to give it a soft peck and a gentle suck on the skin of his knuckles.

Taehyun was surprised by this as he can feel his body shivers by the action and his heart beating rapidly in his ribcage. "H-Honey?" He called out stammering as he can still feel his body shivering at his touch.

That's what Taehyun noticed. Whenever Beomgyu did anything with his body even if it's just a touch, he can feel himself instantly melt in submission to the older. His body will react violently even if it's just a soft peck on the lips.

His body is very sensitive to Beomgyu's touch, to Beomgyu's voice, to Beomgyu's beautiful dark brown eyes, to Beomgyu's lips. He can't help it. He can't stop it. His body just needs Beomgyu all the time as if it's the most important thing for him.

Beomgyu retracted his mouth from his sensitive skin and placed another gentle peck on it as he just leaves it near his mouth so Taehyun could feel his warm breath brushing against his hand.

"I promise that everything will be perfect today. I'll make you happy. You're so precious to me. My darling dearest. Mine." He whispered tenderly while his eyes staring dominantly onto Taehyun who bit his inner lip to prevent whimpering to be sound. The effect Beomgyu has on him is incredible.

The whole ride then continued on with Beomgyu driving with one hand while the other still intertwined with Taehyun's as the said younger shyly look down on his knee with his ears flushed as he very much enjoyed their hand holding a little too much than he should.