SOUL•COUPLE: EIGHTEEN

I Will Love You

+×+

"My brain hurts."

Yeonjun groaned as he massaged his temples upon comprehending everything he had been told. Skipping the sex part. Yeonjun hell is not going to imagine how hard his friend busting his dick into someone. He shivers at the thought.

"You said you wanted me to tell you everything." Beomgyu shrugged innocently as it was indeed the older's fault for making him say everything.

Taehyun who had finally heard Beomgyu's side of the story became quiet. He had told them everything from their dream, to their first teleportation to each other's world, to being kidnapped by Taehyun's blood rivaled enemy, to becoming the Peace Keeper's Chosen One.

Taehyun was now anxious about what would happen to the older seeing that he had encountered so many dangerous situations in the span of 6 hours. He sighed to himself. His honey is a magnet for trouble, huh?

"Is that all of it?" Yeonjun asked tiredly as he glanced at the two with eyes that was hoping that it was the end of it. Beomgyu nods his head. "For now."

Yeonjun groaned and slammed his back on the couch's pillows. "Never thought my morning would go this bad." Yeonjun uttered.

"I came here to see if you're sick or something." The words caught Beomgyu's attention as he furrowed his brows. "What makes you think I'm sick?"

Yeonjun sat back up on the couch and said, "Last night, you- well, Taehyun, was not feeling well at the dinner-"

"What?!" Beomgyu immediately snapped his head at Taehyun next to him. The said younger was startled by his husband's sudden worry full gaze. "You were not feeling well? Are you okay, now? Headache? Fever?!"

Beomgyu hands frantically checking Taehyun for injury before cupping his right palm on his forehead to check his temperature. The silverlette gently pulled Beomgyu's shaking hand of his forehead as he gave him an assuring smile.

"I'm okay, honey. Really."
Now that I know you're okay, Taehyun thought to himself.

Beomgyu sighed in relief but still hold his concern gaze on the younger. Beomgyu instinctively brings Taehyun's hand to his lips, pecking it softly before he caresses his cheek using his free hand.

Taehyun subconsciously leans into his gentle touch. Both soulfully dove into each other's eyes, lost in the loving gaze.

"Tell me if you're not feeling good, okay?" With a tender voice, Beomgyu asked while eyeing his dearest ever so fondly.

Taehyun smiled softly at him as he hummed in affirmation before putting his hand over Beomgyu's on his cheek softly. "You too." Beomgyu chuckled at that as he as well hummed with a gentle nod.

"Oh god, please spare me with this lovely dovey shit! Cleanse my sad single eyes." Yeonjun prayed with desperation as he covers his eyes. Both Taehyun and Beomgyu blushed embarrassedly at this as they pulled away from each other.

Yeonjun peek at the two through his fingers then stops his childish action with a smile on his face. "Though, I'm happy that you're happy, Beomgyu. Just try not to do that in front of my eyes. I'm feeling lonely as it is."