THREE - Im Used to Balls Hitting my Face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After only knowing Summer for all of five minutes, you can tell the clear difference between the two siblings. I mean you can tell their personalities just based off their names.

Summer, is kind, funny, and just acts like a nice warm summer day.

Grayson, on the other hand is grumpy, annoying, rude, and always acts like there's constantly a gray cloud over his head.

Haha see what I did there?

After a very quick walk to the beach, I can tell Summer and I are going to be great friends. We have so much in common. Like our favorite singer is Harry Styles, we both think Delena is the far superior ship in the vampire diaries, and we agree One Direction needs to have a reunion already.

"I didn't think your were coming!" A pretty girl with long blonde hair say interrupting our conversation.

I watch as the two girls share a quick hug.

"Ya well, blame these two." He says pointing to his sister and I, rolling his eyes for what seems like the 100th time.

Even though I've only known him for a very short amount of time, I'm surprised his eyes haven't got stuck in the back of his head yet.

I watch him walk off to what I assume is his friend group by the volley ball net in the middle of the beach.

Im surprised he even has friends.

The blonde girl looks over to me and smiles. "Im Kaylee, who are you?" She asks.

"Oh, im Payden, I'm spending the summer here with my aunt."

"Nice," she says warmly. "Where are you from?" She asks while waving to someone behind me.

"Pennsylvania." I say as I try to move the hair that's currently being blown in my face by the crazy wind, probably looking ridiculous in the process.

"Hey, I actually used to live in PA, But then I moved here when I was like 5, so I don't remember much, but my mom says it was boring." She says.

I'm about to reply when I feel an extremely hard hit my face.

Ouch.

In shock, I put my hand up to where I was hit.

That's gonna leave a mark.

I look out in the distance, and I see Grayson trying not to laugh, along with three other guys who look slightly more concerned than him. "Sorry!" One yells to me. I roll my eyes and look down to where a volley ball is sitting right beside me. Damn that's what hit me? I then throw the ball back to them and flash Grayson my good old friend, Mr middle finger.