FOURTEEN - A Hoe

*    *     *    *

* * * *

Cams kissing me.

His lips are currently on mine.

And im very much enjoying every second of it.

I've been waiting for this moment for a while now, and it's exactly what I was hoping it would be like. His soft lips taste of the richest vanilla, and it's a delicious taste.

After that initial first kiss, there wasn't a lot of surfing going on.

Instead of practicing my new surfing skills in the water, we just stayed in each other's arms, enjoying the moment.

"You're an amazing kisser." Cam says, pecking me on the lips, as we are relaxing in the ocean.

"Duh." I say sarcastically.

He laughs and he splashes water on my face.

I can't stop the smile that has been on my face since I got here. Cam is so perfect. He's sweet, kind, thoughtful, funny, hot, and obviously an amazing kisser.

So why am I thinking about someone else?

I was literally just making out with him, and for some reason, Grayson is popping in my mind.

I wonder what it would be like kissing him?

No.

Stop.

You're here with Cam. Forget about Gray, and enjoy the moment with Cam.

"It's getting dark, we should get going." Cam says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I let out a sigh, not wanting to leave this perfect moment.

"Unlessss, you wanna come back to my place." He says, with his signature smile, along with a shy shrug.

This time, it's my turn to splash him in the face.

He laughs, as he as he rubs the salt water out of his eyes.

"Come on." I say, rolling my eyes, taking his hand in my own, pulling him out of the water.

I after our cute surfing date, he drops me off at home.

Once I get inside, I don't try to fight the smile that appears on my face.

"Is that smile because of a certain boy?" My aunt asks, coming up to me from the kitchen with a bowl of chips in her hands.

"Cam finally kissed me." I tell her, with a big smile. Taking a chip out of her bowl.

"About damn time, I was wondering when he'd finally grow a pair." She says, going over to take a seat at the couch in the living room. "You wanna watch something?"

"No thanks Sydney. I'm actually really tired, I'm gonna go to bed." I tell my aunt.

"OK honey, no boy better be coming through your window." She says.