TWENTY FOUR - Scream

****************

****************

GRAYSONS POV

Payden.

I cant get the vision of Payden being chocked out of my mind. I feel like Im going to puke every time that image pops in my mind. It disgusts me, angers me.

His grip was so tight on her. Watching her struggle for air was worse than any beating I could ever endure. I wanted to kill him in that moment.

I blacked out in anger after that. Watching her dangle there, defenseless. It sickens me. As I continue to think of that awful moment, I start to feel that same anger flow through my veins for the second time.

"Are you ok?"

I turn around and see Noah, standing in the door frame of his room, holding a glass of water and a couple of ice packs.

I let out a shaky breath, and release my hands that were in a fist.

"Ya." Is all I say, as I nod my head and gratefully take the glass of water from his hand and continue to pace around the room.

"You don't look ok." Noah states, putting the ice packs on the bed next to me.

"Dude, im fucking pissed." I say clenching my fist. I feel too much anger to stop myself, and I punch a hole right in his wall.

There's a long pause.

"Well, I can see that." Noah says coming up to put a hand on my shoulder.

I shake my head, as I try to calm my fast heart rate.

He ruined everything.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Woah dude, calm down. You're not thinking straight." Noah says, taking my fist and examining it.

"No, I couldn't be thinking more clearly." I say pulling my hand away. "He's done nothing but traumatize Summer and I, for as long as we can remember. He fucking choked Payden." I say the last part in a whisper. "This shit ends now." I say, going around Noah.

"Wait." He says, blocking me from going thru the bedroom door. "How do you plan on doing this?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest. "And let's just say you go thru with this, what do you think is going to happen to you? I know you think the cops will see it as self defense, but they are his friends dude, there is no way you're getting out of there scot free."

"I don't care." I say trying to go around him again.

"What about Summer?" He says.

That immediately stops me in my tracks.

"She's gonna need her brother." He says looking into my eyes almost pleadingly.

I feel my heart squeeze at the thought of my sister.