TWENTY TWO - Knowing How To Kiss

******************

******************

Once Cam stormed out, the rest of us didn't hangout too much longer.

There was an obvious shift in the atmosphere.

A shift that I caused.

The two boys that meant the most to me, I've managed to loose in a very short amount of time.

That was what I was most afraid of.

I hurt Cam.

A boy who has always been so great to me, a boy who has always made me feel wanted, and special.

But now, I'm terrified he's never gonna want to talk to me ever again.

I can't let that happen. He's way too important to me. I know that I did this, and it's all my fault, but I can't lose him too. I know I need to give him space, but eventually I need to see him again.

I can't get his sad expression out of my mind.

Its like it's plagued in my mind for all of eternity. Mocking me for what I've done.

I fell for both boys. I knew I had to make a decision at some point, and I did.

And of course I knew it was going to hurt one of them in the process, but it hurts even more knowing that I don't have either of them anymore.

Noah said he would drive me home. Especially after telling everyone about what happened with Jason.

Even though it was a short car ride, it ended up feeling pretty long. I couldn't bring myself to make conversation.

So basically the whole way there we drove in silence.

Once he pulled up to my house, he put his car in park, and looks over at me.

"Don't beat yourself up over this, it's eventually all going to be ok." He says just giving me his signature smile.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask him. "Because I'm pretty sure I just lost one of the people that means the most to me." I say as my voice starts to break.

He looks at me and give me a sad smile, as he goes to give me a hug.

I gratefully hug him back. I let out small sob as I feel him rub back.

"Because I know Cam. Of course it's going to hurt him at first, but he's strong. It might take a little time, but you guys will work it out and go back to being friends. You guys have been through too much to let all of that go to waste." He says pulling back from our hug to look me in the eyes. "You both knew you had to make a decision, and you did what was best for you." He says somehow knowing exactly what to say.

I can't help but smile up at my friend. "I love you Noah." I say going back in for another hug.

He chuckles, as he hugs me back. "I love you too Pay."