EIGHTEEN - His Lips

*    *     *    *

                                    *    *     *    *

It's the next day, when I wake up to my phone being exploded with texts from Grayson, and Cameron apologizing for what went down at the beach.

I look down at my phone and shake my head.

I cant believe those two, I know it's my fault but I can't believe that they would get physical with each other.

Over me.

Which is so beyond ridiculous. I would always tell my guy friends at home, to never to let a girl come in between them. But of course I am that girl.

I know it's not right to have feelings for both, but I can't help it. They are such amazing guys. They're both so funny, sweet, and obviously extremely attractive.

Now I understand Elena Gilberts pain.

I don't know how I'll ever be able to choose, because it's not like one is significantly better or worse than the other. My feelings for them are pretty much the same.

I definitely liked Cameron for longer, but Grayson really did sneak up on me, and my feelings for him are just as strong.

Someone please help me.

After dealing with the mess that has become my life, I get ready for work.

I really don't feel like working today, not that I really ever feel like going to work but, I especially don't feel like going today.

I put on a light coat of mascara, and brush out my hair. After that, im ready to go.

Gray has been driving me to work recently, but with what happened yesterday, I told him not to bother.

Once Syd drops me off at work, I clock in and put on my servers apron. I then go up to the hosts and greet them, and check to see how many tables Ill have for today.

After figuring out that I have four tables, I head over to the drink station to get some water.

"Princess." Is all I hear. I let out a sigh as I turn around from grabbing a cup next to the water dispenser.

"Reid." Is all I say, then turning back to get some water.

"Oof that's not a good sign." He says referring to me using his last name. I feel him as he lightly touches my shoulder, wanting me to turn around. "Payden, im so sorry." He says.

After taking a sip of my water, I turn around to face the guy.

I let out a sigh. "I guess I shouldn't be too mad, considering this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me." I say taking another sip of water.

"No you have every right to be upset, we shouldn't have acted that way. Him and I have been best friends since we were 8. There's no excuse for what we did." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asks.