THIRTY - Happy Birthday

*       *       *       *

Its been about a week since Noah first woke up, and I've visited him in the hospital everyday since. My dad and Sydney went with me once. They were very appreciative for what he did. Every time I visit him, he never fails to bring up the fact that he took a bullet for me. He's been calling himself my savior ever since, I just laugh every time he says that. Im so happy Noah is ok, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he wasn't.

Cam obviously hasn't talked to me, and I cant blame him, I wouldn't talk to me either. But it kills knowing that I hurt him. I never meant to hurt him, But in that moment I needed Grayson. I know it wasn't right and I'll always feel awful for it, but I couldn't be happier with Grayson.

Grayson has been very supportive tho. We aren't officially together yet, but we might as well be. We've hung out everyday since the night on the beach. There's also been quite a few kisses exchanged since then. Im so happy him and I are spending so much time together. I missed him so much.

This morning when I visited Noah in the hospital, he asked if there was something going on between Gray and I. So I sat down next to him, and went through all the events that have unfolded since he's been in the coma. Noah said he always thought it was inevitable that Gray and I would eventually end up together, he always saw the way we looked at each other, and he knew how strongly we felt for one another. He's always been so supportive of us.

After visiting Noah in the hospital, I invited Grayson over to watch a movie with me, and that's initially what we started doing, but now here we are, making out on my bed. Lucky for me, this has become a daily occurrence, and I'm in no way complaining.

Gray moves so he's on top of me, and he moves my hair to the side so he has complete access to my neck. He then starts sucking slowly on my neck, sending waves of pleasure through my body. He moves up to my jaw and slowly plants his lips to my own. Kissing slowly at first, melting into his soft lips. I lace my arms around his neck, trying to bring myself even closer. I feel his tongue move along my lips, and I open my mouth granting him access. I feel his tongue roam every part of my mouth, loving every second of it. I let out a moan as I arch my back at the immense amount of pleasure I am currently feeling. I feel him chuckle on top of me. I quickly switch our positions so I'm on top. Gray sits up a little, bringing his hands to the bottom of my shirt, then all in one swift motion, he takes my shirt and pulls it off of me. I smile as Gray connects our lips for the millionth time. Without disconnecting our lips, he wraps his arm around my waist and he quickly moves pulls me to him, and lays me down on the bed. I then feel him bring his lips lower and lower down my body. I tug on his hair and I moan maybe a little too loud. I'm about to rip his shirt off, until I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly get my shirt that was thrown on the ground, and put it on as quickly as I can.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Sydney, giving us a knowing look. "Hey, remember about my rule." She says putting her ands on her hips. "Door open." She says putting her hand in the door and opening it wider.