TEN - When The Partys Over

*    *     *    *

*    *     *    *

As my eyes slowly start to open, I immediately have to close them, Due too the room feeling like it's spinning.

What the hell happened?

I try to open my eyes again, this time feeling a little less dizzy. As I do, I slowly become aware of my surroundings. I take notice to the room I'm in. This isn't my bed.

Or Kaylees.

Where am I?

Was I abducted?

Why do I feel like I got hit by a bus?

I then hear shouting. The words sound mumbled at first due to my head pounding so much. Then they slowly start to adjust, and I can hear their words clearly.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HER!" A man's voice shouts.

"Im sorry, Im so sorry. I know I fucked up and I feel awful about it!" I hear a girl sob.

"Well you should!" He screams. "If I didn't come in and save her, do you know what could've happened?" He screams.

I just hear loud feminine sobs.

"Please stop, I know!" The same feminine voice cries.

Once I register what they're saying, it's suddenly hits me.

They are talking about me. I was almost raped tonight.

From the realization, I feel a knot form in my stomach. I see a bucket out of the corner of my eye, and I grab the thing as fast as I can, as I release everything out of my stomach.

I must've been loud enough for them to hear me, because I hear footsteps running up the stairs, and then my door gets swung open.

I see a mop of dark brown hair come up to the side of my bed.

"Its OK, it's OK." He says, rubbing my back as I continue to release everything from my stomach, into the bucket.

Once I'm finished, I put the bucket down and look up into the dark, cloudy eyes of Grayson.

He looks at me with such concern in his eyes that I've never seen before. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he wants to ask me if I'm ok.

Am I ok? How are you supposed to feel after getting molested?

If it wasn't for Grayson, I would've been raped.