SIX- Two Boys Fighting Over Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple of weeks since we all got ice cream at the diner. It was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. It was nice just being able to laugh, and have fun with some new friends. After we all hung out that day, we decided to exchange numbers, and now I'm in a group chat with them. Its mainly Noah spamming the chat, talking about god knows what.

We've hung out a couple times since then. It feels so nice to have a large group of friends.

Unfortunately, Denny texted me my hours for my first shift the other day, so tomorrow is my first day of training.

As I am enjoying my last day of freedom before having to worry about a new job, my friends and I are walking down the boardwalk, watching Noah fail miserably at flirting with a girl. She's clearly not interested, but he's not getting the hint.

"Dude, she's not interested." Scott yells, cupping his hands over his mouth.

Everyone snickers at Scott's antics.

"You think the kid would realize by now when a girls not interested." Cameron laughs. "I feel like this happens all the time."

"He just won't take no for a fucking answer." Grayson says shaking his head.

"Aw but hes so cute, why would girls reject him?" I ask genuinely confused. He's obviously very attractive, and he's absolutely hilarious. The perfect combination.

"Ooooh is Payden interested in our friend Noah?" Kaylee asks, nudging my side.

Everyone turns around to look at me. I look around at my friends, who are waiting my response.

I open my mouth about to respond, when Cam beats me to it. "No, Pay is actually interested in someone else." Cameron says, slinging his arm around my shoulder, smiling down at me.

I have a hard time fighting the blush that I feel make its way up to my cheeks.

"Anyway." Grayson says, looking away from Cameron and I. "Noah, we are gonna leave your ass here." He calls out to him, who's still talking to the girl.

We all watch as he waves bye to the her, as he watches her walk away. Once she's gone, he eventually walks back over to us.

"Did you get her number?" Summer asks.

He slowly pulls out his phone, to show us a girls name, and her number right below it.

I guess she was interested.

"And you guys had no faith in me. Rude." He says looking happy that he actually got the girls phone number.

"I had faith in you Noah." I laugh while giving him a side hug.

"That's why you're my favorite." He says hugging me back.

"Thats fucked, the other day you told me I was your favorite." Cam says shoving Noah, causing him to stumble slightly.