NINETEEN - Hes Back

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"How do you manage to make any outfit look good?" Summer whined, crossing her arms as she stares at my very basic outfit.

"What do you mean? I look gross, my hair is frizzy from work." I chuckle, running a hand through my knotted hair.

I glance back at my cute, yet basic outfit. It's a white yarn cropped top, that was hanging loosely over Summers pink bathing suit top she let me borrow, paired with some jean shorts.

Summer huffs. "Cant you take a compliment?" She asks, shaking her head.

I giggle in response. "Thank you Summer." I smile. I turn my attention back over to the mirror, staring at my reflection.

I don't get how two, amazingly handsome guys are both attracted to me. What makes me so different from any other girl? Summer is equally just as beautiful, but she doesn't have any guys going after her- at least not that I know of. Anyways, I don't think Grayson would let any guy who likes Summer go in fifty feet of her.

"So," I pause. "Are you talking to any guys right now?" I smirk, doing a weird dance as I approach Summer, who's currently sitting on the edge of her bed.

I plop down next to her, staring at the Taylor swift posters she had hung throughout her bedroom.

Summers face starts to heat up, causing her to look away. I gasp and lightly hit her arm.

"You are, aren't you!" I exclaim excitedly. "Who?" I ask, eager to know.

Summer smiles as she turns her head to look at me. "I mean- we're not really talking in a romantic kind of way. We've just been texting a lot." She shrugs.

I roll my eyes, a playful grin planed on my lips. "We've just been, texting a lot." I imitate, earning a chuckle and a small shove from Summer. "Tell me!" I say wanting to know who one of my best friends is talking to.

Summer let's out a sigh, flopping her back onto the mattress, staring up at the ceiling.

"Scott." She mumbles, before holding a pillow over her face.

I gasp dramatically. "Hold on-" I pause. "Scott, Scott?!" I exclaim. "Our Scott, like our friend group Scott?!" I shout, causing Summer to slap her hand over on my mouth.

"Shut up before Grayson hears!" She whisper shouts, slowly removing her hand away from my mouth. "And yes, that Scott." She mumbles.

"When?!" I exclaim, hopping up and down on the bed.

Summer smiles, running a hand through her hair. "About a week after you first came here. We text every day now." She blushes.

I smile as I notice how much Summer seems to really like Scott, by the way she gets nervous just talking about him. "Well, I approve."