NINE- Drunk Payden

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT. Viewer discretion is advised.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still can't get over what Kaylee said to me about Grayson. I know she told me to stay away from him, but I guess I just wasn't expecting that to be the reason.

I didn't realize Grayson was such a player. I mean I shouldn't be surprised, considering his cocky attitude and the way he treated me just days before.

That bitch.

Did he really think that would work with me?

I would never stoop that low.

It's the next day, and I'm chilling out in my aunts pool, tanning in my favorite flamingo raft when my phone goes off. I pull out my phone to see who it is.

Noah😂: Want to go to Drews party tonight?

Summer☀️: Only if you promise to not twerk on their kitchen table again!

Noah😂: ur just jealous im better at shaking my ass than u😋

Scott🐸: Nah she's pretty good at shaking her ass

Cam🌊: oop👀

Grayson🖕: I'll kill you

Me: Anywayyyys sounds fun let's go!

Cam🌊: I'll go if Pay goes

Grayson🖕: of course you will

Kaylee🌙: sounds like Gray is on his man period again

Grayson🖕: stfu

After a lot of bickering between Kaylee and Grayson, we end up deciding to go to the party.

Thank god.

I've been thinking about my mom so much recently, so it'll be nice to take the edge off. I haven't had a Drink in a while though, hopefully my alcohol tolerance hasn't decreased too much.

The girls and I agree to get ready at Kaylees house, she said we could sleep over too. It's actually nice because her house is only about a block away from Drew's place.

Once I finish up tanning, I head inside to grab a snack.

"Hey honey, i'm inviting over some girlfriends from work for dinner tonight, we're probably going to order some food from Applebees. Does that sound OK?" She asks wiping down the kitchen counter.

"Actually, I'm going to a party tonight with my friends." I say taking a seat at the island, while eating some chips.

"Oh ok." She says looking concerned. "Thats fine just as long as you know not to let anyone drive you home that's had a drink. Not even one." She says sternly. "Oh and never leave your drink unattended, it's very easy to get roofied at parties."