FIFTEEN - Grays Date

*    *     *    *

                               *    *     *    *

Gray didn't tell me what he planned on doing for our date. So I'm not really quite sure what to wear. So I just go with jean shorts, and a cropped pink bandeau top.

"Ooo, where are you going?" My aunt asks, from the kitchen.

"On a date." I say grabbing a cup from the cabinet, then going to the fridge to get some Diet Coke.

"With Cam? Where are you guys going?" She asks pooping a strawberry in her mouth.

I just look at her, then back down at my drink. "Im actually going on a date with Grayson." I tell her.

She smirks at me. "I always knew you were gorgeous, but damn. Going on 2 dates with two different guys in one week? im jealous." She says with a chuckle.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Do you think Cam will be mad?" I ask her.

"He has no right to be. You guys went on one date, so it's not like you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend." She says taking another strawberry. "If you're that worried about it, talk to him about it."

She's right, we aren't dating so I shouldn't feel so bad about going on a date with Gray. Like Kaylee said, it's normal to date around.

It just sucks that they are best friends. I just dont want it to affect their relationship.

Taking my aunts advice, I quickly text Cam.

Me: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that Grayson asked me on a date. I just didn't want to keep it a secret from you. I hope that's ok.

Cam🌊: Oh ok ya thats fine

Cam🌊: what are you guys gonna do?

Me: He didn't tell me lol

After we exchanged a few texts back and forth, there's a knock at the door.

I wipe my sweaty hands on my shorts, and head over to the door.

I open the door, to reveal a smirking Grayson.

"Ready princess?" He asks, looking me up and down.

"Ya." I say smiling.

"You kids have fun." My aunt yells out. "You better have her back at a decent hour."

"Of course Syd." He yells back.