2: Gracelyn's First Job

(Picture of Hui)

Gracelyn's POV

After everyone introduced themselves, I was bored and wanted to go on a job. Natsu and his team already went on one, so I have to go alone. I looked over at the request board, and picked out a perfect one.

It read, 'Please Help Us! This monster keeps attacking our village, and many of our people had already died!'

Place: Acalypha Town

Reward: 700,000 jewels

Perfect! Just enough to rent a apartment. I snatched it walked over to Mira, and showed her the job. "I wanna take this job!"

She smiled. "Alright!" She stamped it and made my way to the train station.

[AT ACALYPHA TOWN]

I made my way into the town and was shocked. The buildings were torn down and I saw families in different rodent places. This. Place. Is. Shit. I looked over to a small family and walked towards them.

"Hey, I'm the mage that requested for this job." I held up the paper.

The woman looked at me. "Yes. The monster lives in a cave down the forest. I have the jewels ready if you defeat it."

I nodded and walked towards the forest. I headed down north and spotted a cave, that had a river streaming in front. I walked past the river and stood in front of the cave.

"Helloooooooo? Anybody there?!" I yelled. I walked in the cave and it was dark but I heard a growl. Right there in front of me was a giant green monster with saliva dripping down from its mouth.

I smirked. "Found you. Ice Make! Floor!" A floor of ice appeared and the monster slipped and fell on its back.

It got back up and stomped towards me. "Ice Make! Lance!" It dodged it and punched me and I flew back into a tree. I groaned and got back up in a fighting position.

"Oh it's on now!" I stripped leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"Ice Make! Hammer!" It smashed it and it layed on the ground but I wasted no time.

"Ice Geyser!" A geyser appeared and it flew the monster up in the air and onto the hard ground. I grinned at my work.

"Gracelyn! What do you think you're doing?!"

I turned my head around to see Gray and his team. "Oh, hi." Gray ran over to me and I started to put on my clothes.

"What are you doing?! Don't strip in front of Natsu! He might be a perv." He whispered the last part.

"Hey! I can hear you! And I'm not a perv, Ice Queen!" Natsu yelled.

"What'd you call me, Flame Brain?!" They clashed their foreheads together.

"Are you deaf, Droopy Eyes?"

"You asking for a fight, Squinty Eyes?"

"Boys! This is not the time for fight." Erza gave them a glare.

"A-Aye!" They put their arms around their shoulder and acted like best friends.

I looked over at Wendy and Lucy to see them covering their eyes. I looked over at Gray and saw that he only had his boxers on.

"Gray! Clothes!" He looked down and immediately looked for his clothes.

"Oi! By the way, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We came to check up on you. Don't go on a job alone ever again! You could've been killed!" Gray said putting on his shirt.

"Well, I was bored and you guys were already on a job!" I yelled back.

"Gray. Just let her go on a job alone, for once." Lucy scolded.

"Whatever! Let's go back." Gray turned his head. I huffed and we started walking.

Gray's POV

"We're back!" Natsu kicked opened the doors and we walked over to Mira.

"Hey Mira!"

"Welcome back." She smiled while cleaning the plate. I noticed that Gracelyn wasn't here and turned to Mira.

"Hey Mira, where's Gracelyn?"

"She left to go on a job."

"Eh?! She went on a job?!" Lucy asked.

My eyes widen. "What?! Why didn't you stop her?! C'mon we gotta get her! Where is this she?!"

"Calm down, Gray." Erza said.

"She's at Acalypha Town."

By now I was already out the door running to the train station.

[AT ACALYPHA TOWN WITH TEAM NATSU]

We walked through the forest finding to find her when we heard a explosion nearby.

"Come on! This way!" We ran to the direction where the sound was and saw Gracelyn in front of a monster on the ground and a floor of ice.

"Gra-!" Someone cut me off by pulling the back of my shirt into a bush. I looked to see Natsu, Wendy, and Lucy watching the fight with us in the bush.

"What are you doing, Erza?!" I yelled.

"Shh! Let's see how she if she beats it or not!" She whispered/yelled.

"Ice Make! Lance!"

I looked to see that the monster dodged all of them and punched her to a tree.

I stood up but Erza pulled me back down.

"What are you doing?! She's hurt!"

"Look!" She pointed to Gracelyn and she stood up from the ground. "Oh its on now!" I heard and she stripped, leaving her in her light blue bra and underwear.

My eyes widen and I looked over at Natsu to see that he was blushing.

I hit the back of his head. "Don't look!" He glared at me but turned his head away.

"Ice Make! Hammer!" I watched as the hammer of ice squashed the monster.

"Ice Geyser!" It went flying up and landed on the ground.

"Gracelyn! What are you doing?!" We ran out of the bush and she looked our way.

"Oh, hi." She started to put on her clothes and I ran over to her.

"What are you doing?! Don't strip in front of Natsu! He might be a perv." I whispered the last part.

"Hey! I can hear you! And I'm not a perv, Ice queen!" I heard him yell.

"What'd you call me, Flame Brain?!" We calshed our foreheads together.

"Are you deaf, Droopy eyes?"

"You asking for a fight, Squinty eyes?"

"Boys! This is not the time to fight." She gave us the 'glare'

"A-Aye!" We put our arms around our shoulders.

"Gray! Clothes!" I looked down to see that I was only in my boxers and I started looking for my shirt.

"Oi! But the way, what are you guys doing here?"

"We came to check on you. Don't go on a job alone again! You could've been killed!" I put on my shirt.

"Gray! Just let her go on a job, once."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Whatever. Let's go back." And started walking back