9: July 22

Gracelyn's POV

"Let go."

"No!"

"LET GO!"

"NO!"

I started to tighten my grip on the bed board as the others pulled me.

The reason we're doing this is because I wanna go back to sleep, on my comfy bed because I only got a little bit of sleep since Gajeel was snoring really loud. The others told me wake up but I was still clinging onto the bed board. They dragged me out of the bed but my foot caught on the board and I held it. Hui was holding my hip and Mira was holding hers, while Laxus's held hers and Juvia held his while Gajeel held hers.

"Gracelyn." Mira said.

"Yes?"

"LET GO!"

"NO!"

"Come on! We only have a few minutes left!" Hui said.

"I don't care! Let me go back to sleep!" My hands were slowly letting go while the others struggle.

"Come on! How bout this! If you let go I'll order you a whole box of ramen!" Gajeel yelled.

I thought about it. "Okay." I let go. Bad idea. We all went tumbling back and landed on poor Gajeel. We all groaned and Gajeel was suffocating.

"G-Get.....off......P-Please......" We immediately all got off and I walked over to him and yanked him off.

He sighed and brushed himself off. I stretched and everyone looked at me. "Im going. I'm going." I held my hands up in surrender and scooted to the bathroom while everyone still watched me. I went into the bathroom and slumped down while closing my eyes, almost drifting asleep.

"Gracelyn!" I heard Gajeel and Laxus yell.

"I'm up!" I stood up.

'Curse their dragon slaying hearing'

°°°°

After that morning, we finally made it to the GMG. Everyone was looking at the king's passgae way with the ten saints.

"Sorry to intterupt, but their is a problem right now so please wait." The judge said.

I walked over to where all they all are. "What's going on?" Jura blocked my way.

"There is a problem right now. And you cannot enter." He said.

"Wait, Jura! Let her pass. She might know what the solution of the problem is." I heard inside.

He stepped to the side and I walked in to see all the guild masters and the king. "What is the problem?"

"Well, you see Gracelyn we have gotten a certain message from someone. It said that dragons will invade Fiore like that done many years ago." The king said.

"No way. The dragons have disappeared in x777. There's no way they could exist." I slammed my hand on the table. Then remembered something.

[FLASHBACK]

"Hey, Gracelyn did you hear about thousands years ago dragons roamed the land?" Snow asked little Gracelyn.

"Yea, Snow I heard that a lot of mean dragons were killing innocent people and destroying their homes." Little Gracelyn said.

"Well, did you know that there is a way that they can come back."

"Really? How?" Gracelyn asked.

"The Eclipse Portal. A portal that can go into the past. And when it is opens the dragons will come out and rule again."

[FLASHBACK]

"Unless..." I said.

"Unless what?" Master asked.

"The Eclipse Portal is made and opened, then they can rule over again." I said.

"Too late. The princess had already built it and is going to open it on July 22." He said.

"What's today?" I demanded.

"July 22."