13: Memories

Gracelyn's POV

I woke up and looked out the window to see that it was still dark. I looked over at the clock.

5:12 am

I looked over at Hui to see that she was asleep. I got up slowly and made my way into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a 5 minute shower. I wore my orange-striped sweater and a white skirt with tights thay went to my knees and red shoes.

I left a note for Hui saying that I was going out. I walked out of my apartment and locked the door and started to walk to the mountains where Ur taught us Ice Make Magic.

I walked on the cold snow to my favorite spot where Ur once stood when she taught us. I sat down and replayed the memories the 4 of us did together.

"Like this." Ur made some hand movements and a rose appeared in front of her while Gray and Lyon watched her. Little me was being taught right now and I watched in awe and tried to do it. I did the same hand movements and a small rose appeared.

It then shattered and I fell back. Gray and Lyon giggled and I glared at them. I tried again, and this time I did it correctly and Gray and Lyon clapped.

I ran to the both of them and hugged the both of them we then walked back into our small house.

I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt wet drops fall down my cheecks.

"Gracelyn?"

I turned around and saw Gray standing there.

"G-Gray? What are you doing here?" I tried to wipe the tears away but they kept pouring put.

He walked up to me and sat down on my right. "I come here everyday."

He looked deep in thought and saw tears brimmed his eyes.

[FLASHBACK]

Little Lyon made a ape with one hand and Gray and I looked at it. But he was then whacked on the head by Ur.

She started to scold him about using 2 hands and not 1 since it has more power while me and Gray were in the ground rolling in laughter.

[FLASHBACK END]

I kept crying, trying to hide the fact that I was, while Gray did the same. He then put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into his. I couldn't take it anymore. I let it all out and started to bawl on his shoulder and he was doing the same.

We heard shuffling behind us and I turned around and saw Lyon.

"What are you doing here?" Gray asked.

"I come here everyday. What about you?" He said.

"Same." I replied. He walked up to us and sat on my left. Gray still kept his arm around my shoulder while crying quietly.

Lyon's expression was sad and sorrowful as he looked deep in thought. Then, tears poured out of his eyes and I turned his face so he was staring at me and gave him a small smile. "It's alright." I assured him. He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Remember the 3 of us got seperated?" I asked them. They nodded. "She found me. Snow the Ice Dragon found me and acted like a mother to me. When she disappeared, I was broken inside. I lost 2 important people in my life, and I promised myself, I won't lose anymore." I started to cry hard and so were Gray and Lyon. Lyon wrapped hus arm around my shoulders, as Gray kept his around mine.

I put my hands on my face and cried, while they kept crying.

Nobody's POV

As the 3 ice mages cried, they didn't know that a certain sky dragon slayer were watching them, and she was crying silently.

'I know how you feel' She thought.

°°°°

I was literally crying when I was writing this chapter! It's just so sad!