3: Natsu VS. Gracelyn

Gracelyn's POV

I was talking to Lucy and Wendy with Gray sitting next to me, making sure I don't get perved on. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Natsu. "Oh, hey Natsu what's up?"

"Gracelyn Fullbuster! I challenge you to a fight!" He pointed at me. Gray growled and hugged me tightly to him. "No! I won't let you! You might get hurt!"

I shoved him off. "No! I wanna fight!" I turned to Natsu."I accept!"

Me and Natsu stood a few meters away, both of us in a fighting position. The other guild members surrounded us, watching who was gonna win. "Hui. Stay in the crowd." She nodded.

"Alright and start!" Mira signaled the flag.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" Fire spew out of his mouth and it came towards me.

"Ice Make! Shield!" A shield of ice appeared and it blocked it but melted away.

"Ice Make! Hammer!" I grabbed it and jumped in the air, almost smashing Natsu, but he put his arms above his head and blocked it. His arms unleashed and I did a black flip in the air and landed on my feet. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" He charged towards me with a fist of fire but I kicked his stomach making him fly back into a tree. He stood back up and pulled his arm back and punched me in the face. I flew back and hit a tree.

"Gracelyn!" I heard Gray shout.

I stood back up and wiped the blood away from my nose. "Don't worry! I'm fine! Ice Make! Lance!" He dodged all of them, but one cut his arm, making a cut and blood coming out.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Slash!" Fire surrounded his arms and he lunged for me. I put my arms into a 'X' and it took the hit, burning them. I gritted my teeth and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground, and I grabbed his head and kneed it. He stood back up and held his head. "How are you so strong?!" I shrugged.

"Alright then! I'll knock you out with my final move! Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" He launched a ball of fire at me. I let it come towards me and I was surrounded by it. It burned but I remembered what Gray said.

[FLASHBACK]

"So Gray, Natsu's a dragon slayer?" I asked him.

"Yeah. But once that baka ate lighting and etherion. Once, in a while, he uses his lightining flame mode."

[FLASHBACK END]

'If he can do it, I can do it then!'

I sucked up the fire and stood back up. Once the smoke cleared, I looked at everyone's shocked faces.

"What? How can you do that?!" He asked.

I shrugged. "Ice Flame Dragon Mode!" Ice and Fire engulfed my body.

"Yosh! A worthy opponent! Lightning Flame Dragon Mode!" Fire and Lighting engulfed his body.

"New Secret Dragon Slayer Art: Raging Crimson Exploding Blizzard!" I jumped up in the air and fire was in one of my palm, while there was ice in my other palm. I launched it towards him.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art: Crimson Exploding Flame Edge!" One of his hand had lightning and the other had fire. He smashed the two together and they started to spiral against my attack.

They clashed into each other and before the smoke could clear, we both passed out.

[AT THE INFIRMARY]

I slowly opened my eyes, only to close them from the bright light. Once I got used to it, I sat up and groaned, while holding my head.

"Guys! She's awake!"

I looked to see Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, and Carla, come up to me.

Then Gray hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. "C-Can't..........B-Breathe..."

He immediately pulled back and Wendy came up to me. "Daijobou? Gracelyn-san/Gracelyn?" She and Hui asked.

"Yeah. But my head hurts." I looked to see that Natsu was laying on another bed and was snoring. "What happened to him?"

"Oh. He got knocked out when you fought him. Now tell the others how you learned Dragon Slaying Magic!" Gray demanded.

"Ok. Well when we got seperated, Snow, the ice dragon found me and teached me Ice dragon slaying magic. After 2 tears, I had masterd it and spent the rest 1 year hanging around her. But after 6 years, she disappeared in year 777, and I was left to wander around the place."

"Woahhh." Happy said amazed.

"Now that you know, I would like to go back to sleep." I layed on my bed.

"Ok. Night." They walked out the door and I fell asleep.