11: Altas Flame

Previously:

Lucy took out a small notebook and started to read it. After a few pages, her face went to shock and then back to normal. She closed the book and turned to me.

"I think I know how to stop the dragons."

Yukino's POV

"Nani?!" I yelled. "How?!"

She gave me the notebook and I started to read it.

If the portal is opened and the dragons come out, there is only one way to stop them. You need to destroy the eclipse portal so the dragons can go back.

"We need to destroy it?" I asked.

She nodded. "If only we can think of a way." She put a hand to her chin.

Natsu's POV

"Happy fly me into the air!" I shouted at my blue exceed.

"Aye sir!"

He flew me up into the air and flew me above Altas flame. "Now Happy!" He dropped me and I landed on his head.

"Found you, Fire Dragon!" I yelled.

"Who the hell are you?!" He asked.

"I'm Natsu, and right now I'm gonna.....eat you!" I started to eat its flame.

"You're gonna eat me?" It asked. "What nonsense!" It rammed its head into the ground to try to pry me off.

"When I say eat, I eat! These flames are delicious!"

"Get off of me!"

"Forget it!" I ate more of it.

"This has gone long enough, boy! Don't anger me!" It stomped towards the building and dragged its head through it.

"A human.....eating my flames?!" It dragged its head on the floor.

Altas Flame's POV

I rammed my head on anything around me to try to get this boy off my head, eating my hell fire.

But then, I recognized something.

'This feeling.... I stopped and stood still. Don't tell me.....no its impossible. But this feels so much like....

I felt this boy as his hands like claws and his face like

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Igneel, The King of the Fire Dragons!

"Boy!" I called to him.

"Hm?" He said with his mouth full.

"What is your connection with Igneel?"

"Igneel? You know Igneel?!" He asked.

"He is my friend, and The King of Fire Dragons." I explained.

"I see. Igneel is my father." He smiled.

I gasped, shock.

Yukino's POV

"Get away! Everybody get away from the portal!" Hui yelled as a fire thing was flying above the portal.

Everybody turned away from it and ran around it. It crashed on the portal making a crater with cracks surrounding it, and the portal broken.

Soon the dragons one by one, started to fade away.

"Goodbye, uncle." Natsu smiled as the fire dragon faded.

"Goodbye, son of Igneel...." It whispered and vanished.