12: Beach

Gracelyn's POV

After all the dragons returned, Yajima-sama decided to cancel it since the Eclipse Portal.

Right now we were gathered in Fairytail being noisy as ever. Gray and Natsu fighting, Erza eating cake, Cana drinking.

Then the lights turned off and the only one shown was on the stage where Gajeel sat on a wooden chair with a purple guitar wearing a white tux and hat.

"Nani?!" Natsu yelled as he stood up from the table.

"I wrote this song myself," he said "It's called 'Best Friend'. Hope you like it."

"I hope you choke!"

"Why are you all dolled up in a suit?!"

"Colorful, colorful

Shooby doo bop!

Tremble with love, sweet grey metallic!"

I stared in horror while Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Hui did the same as Lucy sweat dropped.

"He's got chops!"

"Go for it, Gajeel-kun!"

"Yeah!"

"Doo, doo, doo.....shalala

Shooby doo bop shalala!

Bite into it hard, sweet honey!"

"This is the most crappiest song I've ever heard!" Natsu yelled as he blocked his ears. Gajeel heard, and threw his guitar at Natsu while he laughed into the harmonica"

"You wanna go?!" Natsu yelled.

He flew in the air while Gajeel did the same and kicked each other.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm shooby do bopping, you jerk!"

"Natsu! You're goin overboard!" Gray yelled as he stood up and knocked into Erza making her strawberry cake fall. She stared at it in horror.

"M-My....strawberry cake.... Ahh!" She shrieked as Elfman stepped on it.

"Listen up, you all! Real men don't make a racket!"

"Shut up!" Erza kicked him into the face.

Soon everyone was fighting, and I was happily drinking my strawberry banana smoothie, when the table flipped and it hit my face. My smoothie slowly dripped down my shirt as I stood up.

As the table slid down, I looked menincanly at Natsu and Gray who were looking at me in fear, who I assume threw the table at me, while a dark aura surrounding me.

"You've awoken the demon!" Hui yelled.

"U-Uh-oh..." Gray mumbled.

"Now you've took it too far!" I yelled as I both kicked their faces and joined the fight.

--

After everyone settled down, and Master stopped crying, he stood on the stage and cleared his voice.

"Listen up! As you may know, I'm very glad how you've done in the GMG and Eclipse Portal! So I have planned a surprise for all of you! We are all going to go to the beach!"

Everyone erupted in cheers, before master added, "And it was all planned by Mira!"

Everyone stopped cheering and looked at Mira who was grinning. I scooted over to Gray who was looking at Mira in horror. "Why is everyone looking at Mira?"

"It's because she's the matchmaker. She matches people up who she thinks are the best couples." He whispered.

Did I hear him right? No. I'm never finding love again. I promised myself. I'll never find love again.

16 year old Gracelyn slowly walked to the door where her boyfriend lived in with her purple exceed. She had just finished grocery shopping for him since he ran out of food. But before she opened it, she heard weird sounds.

She looked at Hui and pressed her ear to the door and listened carefully. She heard moans and groans in there and other weird sounds in there. She knew what it was and creaked opened the door.

She looked at horror what was she was seeing. There stood her boyfriend on top of a blonde bimbo, naked, and getting it on, on the couch. "I love you, Ayu." He kissed her on the lips. I kicked open the door and her boyfriend looked up and saw Gracelyn, and got off of her.

"G-Gracelyn. You're here already?"

She didn't reply but just shook her head in disbelief. "You promised." She said quietly.

"I know. But please just let me explai-" She cut him off.

"You promised We're over!" She yelled and stormed off into the forest, with Hui following behind her.

"-acelyn!-racelyn! Gracelyn!" A hand waved in front of her face and she snapped out of it.

"Huh?" She saw Gray who was standing next to Hui.

"You kinda spaced out for a bit. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Well master said to pack since were leaving the day after tomorrow." He said.

"Ok." I got up and walked to my apartment she rented after her first job.

"You were thinking about it?" Hui asked.

"Yeah."

"Forget him. He doesn't deserve you." She assured me.

"Yeah. I know."

We arrived at my apartment and I opened the door.

It was a simple apartment. When you walk in you see the living room with a 3 seated sofa, and a coffee table in front. On the right side of where the living room was a hallway in the corner with 2 rooms with 1 bathroom and in the back of the living room and hallway was a kitchen with a kitchen island in the center where they would eat with 8 stools. In the back, was a stove on the left and in the center was the sink. Above the stove were a few cabnets and there was a dishwasher on the right. Inside it was plates and other utensils.

I locked the door and prepared a fish for Hui and a steak for herself.

After eating, I washed the dishes and me and Hui walked into our room where we packed.

After packing I walked into the bathroom while Hui fell asleep onto our bed. I quickly took a shower and wore a simple white shirt and blue shorts that went to my thigh. I walked into the room where Hui was sleeping and turned off the light. I climbed into bed with her and fell asleep.