10: The Dragons Arrive

Previously:

"The Eclipse Portal is opened, and they can rule over the world again." I said.

"Too late. She had already built it and is going to open it on July 22." He said.

"What's today?" I demanded.

"July 22."

Gracelyn's POV

"Nani?! Today?! We must stop the stop her from opening the portal!" I yelled.

ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR

"I think it's too late." Hui said.

I ran outside and saw people screaming.

"Quickly everybody evacuate! Dragon slayers and any other mages come over here!" I yelled and everyone from the guild gathered around me.

"Gracelyn, what's going on?! Why was there a dragon roar?!" Natsu yelled.

"The Eclipse portal. The princess had probably opened it. No time to explain right now. All the dragon slayer gather in a group and the other mages gather in a group. Yukino and Lucy follow me." I said to everyone.

They all did as I said and created their own groups and Lucy and Yukino followed me to the eclipse portal was held. I saw 5 other dragons following
The first one and the 6th coming out so that makes a total of 7.

"Gracelyn! Why do you need us?!" Lucy asked.

"Because you guys might be the only ones that can close the portal. Hurry the 8th is about to come out and we only have 7 dragon slayers." I said to them and ran to where the other were. (A/N: Im gonna make it so there are 7 dragon slayers and Cobra isn't here).

"Good Luck!" I yelled to them.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy-sama! Please take out the 12 gates! We'll combine them with mine, and use the 12 gates to seal the portal!" Yukino said.

"With Celestial Spirits?!" I asked.

"Lucy-sama!" Yukino threw her 2 gold gate keys into the air.

"Got it!" I threw my 10 gold hate keys into the air and they all formed a circle. Soon they glowed and me and Yukino kneeled down on the ground.

"Celestial Spirits of the 12 gate keys......" Yukino said.

".....Lend us the power to seal away the evil." I finished.

"Open....." She said.

"......12 gates." The light shined and a massive gold light surrounded us.

"Zodiac!" We both said.

All the spirits slowly appeared around us. "Please." I begged.

6 spirits when on one side while the others went on the other side. They started to push with all their strengths trying to close the portal. Then inside the portal dragon claws appeared on each side and the head popped out of the middle. It roared and the spirits started to struggle but managed to close the portal without the dragon getting out.

Gracelyn's POV

I ran back to see all the dragons slayers gathered and the mages gathered. Soon, I saw a dragon flying and dropping eggs onto the ground. They hatched and little versions of the dragon hatched and started to attack the mages.

"Dragon Slayers follow me!" I yelled. They followed me and I led them to the Eclipse Portal. There stood the Eclipse portal closed and Yukino and Lucy panting for breath. In front of them stood the 7 dragons.

I took the one in front of me while the others took the others. "Hui stay out of this!" She nodded and parted a few meters.

"Ice Dragon's Roar!" A vortal of light blue semi-melted ice spew out and hit the dragon. When the smoke cleared, there stood the rock dragon uninjured.

"That attack won't work on me. My scales are as hard as a rock. That is why I'm called the Rock dragon. You cannot break my scales." It said.

'Damn! This is harder than I thought it would be!'

"Ice Dragon's wing attack!" It hit him but he still stayed still.

"My turn. Dragon's Roar!" Rocks flew out and some managed to cut me.

"Tears of the Ice Dragon!" Ice-shaped tears spew towards them but none of them made a scratch.

Lucy's POV

Me and Yukino closed the portal and watched the dragons vs dragon slayers.

"Lucy-sama," I turned to Yukino. "Do you know how to get rid of the dragons?"

"I don't know. But when the Lucy in Edolas came then died, I got her notebook." I took out her notebook and started to read it.

Yukino's POV

Lucy took out a small notebook and started to read it. After a few pages, her face became shock and then went back to normal. She then closed the book and turned to me.

"I think I know how to stop the dragons."