18: New Power

Gracelyn's POV

I dunked my head under the cold, freezing water, as I looked at the rocks and fishes under. I started to explore under as I kicked my feet deeper and deeper.

I was running out of air, and I lifted my head back up and saw the others playing volleyball, tanning, swimming, and the kids building a sand castle.

I swam back to shore, and got on the sand as Lucy came up to me. "Wanna jet ski with me?"

I smiled happily. "Sure!"

We headed to where the skies were and put on a vest. "Race ya?!" I yelled over to her.

"You're on!"

"3...2...1!"

I jammed my foot on the gas pedal and drove off to somewhere with Lucy with next to me. I leaned forward and my thing started to jump amd jump like a dolphin. We saw a boulder ahead and I looked over at her. We nodded and raced for the boulder.

Once we were around it, we spun around with me in the lead barely by a few inches. We passed Natsu and Gray who were swimming past us having a swimming contest. Once we saw land, I jammed my foot farther on the pedal.

Once we were where a toddler could stand, I turned it to the side and let go of the pedal.

I threw hands in triumphant. "I won!"

"Whatever, whatever." Lucy said as she lost.

"Take cover!"

I looked up to see big chunks of ice falling from the ocean.

"Destroy them!"

Erza requiped into her heavens wheel armor and swords surrounded her. "Dance my blades!" The swords flew toward them taking out a few small ones.

I saw the others having fun destroying them and there was one piece left, flying towards a little girl who was screaming.

"No!" I ran up to shield her and put my hands up.

I waited for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw that it stopped just a inch above my hands. I stretched my hands all the way put and saw it doing the same.

I started to move my hands and see it moving the same motion my hands are.

I threw it in the air and jumped towards it.

"Ice Dragon's Iron Fist!" I punched it and small chunks went flying.

I flew back down and landed gracefully on the ground on my feet.

I looked to see everyone looking at me wide eyed and mouths gaped.

"What?" I asked.

Erza and Lucy came up to me. "How did you do that?" Lucy asked.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"How you moved the ice." Erza said.

"Oh. I don't know. Let me try again." I looked around the place and saw Gray.

I smiled evily and walked towards him, who backed away. "U-Uh, Gracelyn, what are you d-doing?" He stuttered.

"Oh nothing." I pulled my right arm towards him and started to move him. He was now not on the ground, but in the air, screaming.

"Oi! Gracelyn! Put me down!" He screamed.

"Nope!"

"Oi! Gracelyn! I wanna fly too!" Natsu yelled.

"Gladly!" I thrust my left arm towards him and he went flying in the air.

I bonked the two together and they screamed. "Ey! What was that for?!"

I ignored them and started to move my hands around and they went flying.

A hand was placed on my shoulder. "Alright, Gracelyn. That's enough." Erza said.

"Fine." I pouted and dropped my hands down. They went flying and dropped.

"What do you think it is?" Lucyvasked who came up to us.

"Well, remember when I got kidnapped?" They nodded. "Well, I think it means the new power. The boss said that I had a new power. I think that's one of them."

"One of them?!" They yelled.

"Yeah. I think."