19: Last Day

Gracelyn's POV

Today.

Today is the day that we're gonna come home.

It's been 3 days and today is the day that it's gonna come. Right now we all woke up already and are playing secret. It was a game where there's a box with all of our names on it, and someone has to pick a name out of it, and they have to go to the bathroom with her/him and tell them a secret.

Then, when there's no more names in the box, we write what we told her/him and put it in the box and try to guess who wrote it. So it was me, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Juvia, and Lisanna, who were playing.

I reached into the box and pulled out Lucy's name. I looked at her and we both got up and walked in the bathroom.

I closed the door and took a deep breath. "When I was younger, I was teased and bullied by other kids because when Ul died, and Deloria was frozen, they called me a murderer because they thought I killed her."

Lucy face felt bad. "Oh I'm sorry about your past." She hugged me and we walked back out.

She told me a secret about her mom dead and her dad beating her.

After everyone went, we placed our secret in the box and Erza went first.

She picked a paper and unfolded it. "I am afraid of ghosts. Lisanna."

Juvia reached into it and read it. "My dad disappeared on x777. Natsu."

Next was Lisanna. "I was bullied when I was little because I was called a murderer. Gracelyn."

I saw Gray tense up. "What?! You were bullied?!" He looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?! Did they hurt you?!"

I put my head down in shame. "You didn't asked and they left a scar."

"Where?!"

I sighed and turned around. I lifted up my hair and ahowed the scar on my neck. It started on my next and trailed down to my left shoulder blade.

The bullies told me to kill myself but I declined. So they drew a knife and did it their selves.

Gray growled and clenched his fist. "Who did it to you?!"

"Don't worry. They're gone. And speaking in gone." I looked over at the clock.

10:56 am

"We need to pack we're leaving today." And like that, we started to pack.

We headed outside with our bags and saw master there standing on his suitcase. "Alright everyone! On the bus! We're heading back home!" He yelled and we all sat in the same order we came.

Natsu sat on the window while I sat on the aisle side and looked straight ahead.

'2 o'clock. 2 hours left. How do I seal it? If I use ice shell....then I'd die. No. I need to use it in order to defeat that bake mono and save the country of Fiore.

--

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make longer ones in the future!