7: Grand Magic Games: Day 2

Gracelyn's POV

"I now crown you, the ramen queen!"

Bowls of noodles came flying down. "Thank you! Thank you!"

He grabbed a crown from the pillow and put it above my head.

He was slowly dropping it down.

Just a millimeter more and-

"WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes and jolted up from my bed. I slowly turned my head around, a deadly aura surrounding me to see Gajeel.

Hui slowly rose up from her bed, while rubbing her eyes. "Wha...?"

"WHY. DID. YOU. WAKE. ME UP?" I said menincanly.

"I- uh...I...uh" He stammered, slowly backing away.

"Uh oh. You shouldn't have woken her up." Hui stated.

"I'M. GONNA. KILL. YOU!" I screamed and grabbed a pan from the side, while I chased him around the room, with Hui flying behind me.

"You shouldn't have woken her up! That was a face when she was having a happy dream!" Hui yelled.

"I was dreaming about being crowned ramen queen! I was gonna be crowned 'till you woke me up! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! But let me tell you something! Gray told me that ever since you were little, you always loved ramen and ate it all the time! Is it true?!" Gajeel said.

It's true. Ever since I was little, I truly loved ramen. I may of had a little, teeny, obsession with ramen. When Ur brought us around the city, and I saw a noodle shop, we would always eat it. Same with Snow. When I was given permission to leave the forest to eat, I would always eat noddles in the town.

I stopped in my tracks, a more deadly aura surrounding me. Hui and Gajeel both stopped and slowly walked to the middle of the room.

"It it true though? Does she love ramen? Gajeel whispered to Hui.

"Yes. Ever since she was little." Hui whispered back.

"HE. TOLD. YOU. WHAT?! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I ran to the door and opened it.

"Wait! Stop Gracelyn! The Grand Magic Games starts in 15 minutes and everybody else left to wait for us!" Gajeel said before I was out the door.

"Fine. I'll kill him later." I walked back into the room, and brushed my teeth. After that, I took a shower and put my clothes on. I walked put to see that Gajeel and Hui was ready.

"Let's go." I said bluntly. We started to walk to the arena.

[AT THE GMG ARENA]

"Hey over here!" I snapped my neck to the left to see Mira waving at with Juvia and Laxus.

We walked over there and saw the same pumpkin man from yesterday.

"It's about to start." Juvia said.

"Hello-kabo! Welcome to the second day of the Daimotu Enbu! I will now be announcing the 8 guilds that will be joining us for the rest of the days! In 8th place is Quatro Cerberus!"

Cheers were erupted and they came out from their tunnel.

"In 7th place is Blue Pegasus!" The crowd continued to cheer and the trimens and Ichiya came out looking like mens.

"In 6th place is Raven Tail!" Ivan and his other pupils came out and waved to the crowd.

"In 5th place Mermaid Heel!" The girls came out and the cheers continued.

"In 4th place is Fairytail A!" The cheers dimmered down but Fairytail A ignored it and came out in glory.

"In 3rd place is Lamia Scale!" Lyon came out first and immediately glared at Gray.

"In 2nd Place is Fairytail B!" We came out and the cheers were heard.

"And in 1st place is Sabertooth! The chhers were louder, while Sabertooth came out.

"We love you Sting!"

"You're so cool, Rufus!"

"Alright! Those were the 8 teams that have succeed. The first thing to do id test the power using the MPF. The MPF tests out the power when magic is forced on it. The first round will start with Quatro Cerbures!"

The teams started to go around and tests their magic till it was our turn.

"Now Fairytail team B turn!" Mira walked up to the MPF and turned to her Satan Soul.

"Evil Explosion!" A black ball appeared in her hand and she threw it at the MPF.

It counted to 18,291 and Gajeel, Me, Juvia, and Laxus started to clap. It was then Gajeel's turn and he walked up to it.

"Iron Shadow Dragon Mode!" His body turned to iron and shadow enveloped his body.

"New Dragon Slayer Art! Iron Shadow God Sword!" A sword appeared on his arms with shadows surrounding it and he ainrd it to the MPF.

It counted to 26,608 and it was now Juvia's turn.

"Sierra!" Her body turned to water and I could feel the heat of it. She shot it at the MPF and it counted 38,192. It was now Laxus's turn and he ripped off his fury coat.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art! Roaring Thunder!" His right palm had lightning on it and it hit the MPF. It counted to 46,451 and it was now my turn.

I walked up to it and the crowd and other guild looked confused.

"Oh! And I forgot to mention! Fairytail has a new member and is a ice dragon slayer!" The judge said.

"Ice Flame Dragon Mode!" The crowd and guilds gasped except Fairytail.

"Secret Dragon Slayer art! Raging
Crimson Exploding Blizzard!" I did the same attack when I fought Natsu and it launched towards the MPF. It rattled for a bit but it showed, 99,999.

"S-Sugoi! This is the highest the MPF ever got! Just how strong is the dragon slayer mage of Fairytail?!" The judge said.

Fairytail A walked up to us and I still haven't forgotten what Gray told Gajeel.

"Gray....." I said as I stormed over to him again while a dark aura surrounded me. He stopped and cowered in fear.

"Y-Yes?" He stammered.

"Why did you tell Gajeel?" I asked.

"I....uh....I"

"Don't. You. Ever. Tell. Anyone. About. My. Past!" Ice swirled in my fist and I punched him amd he went flying up in the air and then disappeared like a star.