20: Deloria Rises

(And the flashback if you wanna see when Ul uses ice shell is episode 15)

No one's POV

Everyone was in the guild talking and laughing as they were all done packing.

"Runes." Gracelyn whispered quietly as she put powerful runes everywhere around the guild that Freed or Levy couldn't rewrite. It was one of her new couldn't that she learned and right now it was 1:58 pm.

2 more minues and Deloria would come.

Right when it was 2, there was a loud defeaning roar coming outside. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked outside. There they saw Deloria and roaming around and a girl standing outside the guild, who was Gracelyn. They all widen their eyes and ran to the door, but only to be stopped by a wall.

"Gracelyn! Nanish teno?! Get in here right now!" Gray yelled and everybody started to punch and try to break the rune. (An play song now!)

Gracelyn turned around and gave everyone a reassuring smile.

"I wish you a good luck in the future." She said.

"What do you mean, Gracelyn?! Don't tell us you're going to defeat him by yourself! Please stop!" Natsu yelled and the girls started to cry.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna use the spell Ur used to seal Deloria once and for all." She said calmly.

"What do you-! No! Please don't use it! I don't want you to go, again! I don't wanna lose another person I love! You promised me! You promised you'd stay with me! You promised you won't leave me!" Gray yelled as he punched harder than everyone else and tears streamed down his face.

She gave him a closed eye smile with tears in the corners of her eyes. "And I kept that promise. I'm always with you Gray."

She turned back around and walked towards him, ignoring everyone's protest.

"No! Gracelyn!" Gray yelled.

Her body glowed in ice as she continued to walk towards him. This caused its attention and he turned to her. (Like when Ur faced it).

She had a fierce face on and grunted as she thrust her arms out as she put her right arm over her left. Her left hand was up and her right was down.

"NOOO!" The guild yelled especially Gray.

Ice cackled around her and a blue seal was placed above the monster's head, sides, and front. The ice acted like lighting around the monster's body as Gracelyn's hair flew up and ice mist engulfed her.

"Please stop, Gracelyn!" Gray yelled as more tears spilled out.

"I won't let you touch my guild! This is the end once and for all, monster! Freeze for eternity! Ice....!

"NOOO!" Gray and Hui yelled.

"....Shell!" She pulled her arms behind her as ice mistled its way to each seal. The seals disappeared and there was only ice.

On the right side of her face cracked as the spell continued.

"NOOO! Gracelyn, stop please! I don't want you to go!" Gray yelled.

"The spell takes the caster's body...just like Ul said. Everyone, please live onto the future. Lucy promise me, that you'll take care of Gray. Juvia give Lyon a chance. I've seen the ways he looks at you. Gray, you've been an amazing big brother and I couldn't ask for more. And please Gray, don't cry for me and be happy.

I'll always remember the time we spent together. With you and Lyon. And remember this, I'll never forget you." She started to fade into ice. "Now, I must visit Ul now. Until next time, Gray...."

The runes disappeared and Gray ran out just to touch the last ice that faded off Gracelyn, as he stood in front of the frozen Deloria.

He collapsed on his knees and more tears poured out. "Gracelyn!!!!"

Lucy ran up to him and and put her arms around him as she cried with him.

Everyone walked outside while some stayed inside and started to cry for their lost nakama.